Women's Team Thread 2023/2024

We’d have won the league had we had a Bunny understudy.
I agree we need someone who can contribute meaningful goal numbers so we're less reliant on Shaw. But i'm interested as to where she'll play when Shaw is fit. Part of her reason for leaving Arsenal is that she wanted to play 10 and Eidevall didn't want to play her there. She won't have agreed to sign for us as anyone's understudy. Roord and then Jess Park were cooking at 10 last season. All of these players can of course play one or two different positions and given how common injuries are i'm sure everyone can be juggled around, but yeah, it'll be interesting to see where we play her.

I agree we need someone who can contribute meaningful goal numbers so we're less reliant on Shaw. But i'm interested as to where she'll play when Shaw is fit. Part of her reason for leaving Arsenal is that she wanted to play 10 and Eidevall didn't want to play her there. She won't have agreed to sign for us as anyone's understudy. Roord and then Jess Park were cooking at 10 last season. All of these players can of course play one or two different positions and given how common injuries are i'm sure everyone can be juggled around, but yeah, it'll be interesting to see where we play her.
Is it likely that Shaw will be fit for the new season?

I would have thought so. It happened a couple of weeks before the season ended and she will have had another 4 months to recover by then. Im assuming it wasn't a serious break given how long it took them to even confirm it.
I got the feeling it was a tricky one, similar to Foden’s. Hopefully she’ll be fine.

Arsenal Women announce their replacement for Miedema ... Mariona Caldentey. Got a good record with Barcelona and one of their most decorated players.

Reports of Lucy Bronze to Chelsea

Surprised at this one. Despite playing pretty well in the CL final she is way past her best. More than happy for her to go there and genuinely interested to see how she manages in the WSL as she'll have a much tougher job on her hands than she did at Barca. Guessing the fact she's worked with Bompastor before has come into it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.