Women's Team Thread 2023/2024

Surprised at this one. Despite playing pretty well in the CL final she is way past her best. More than happy for her to go there and genuinely interested to see how she manages in the WSL as she'll have a much tougher job on her hands than she did at Barca. Guessing the fact she's worked with Bompastor before has come into it
Guess that means Kiera Walsh is moving to London too.

Guess that means Kiera Walsh is moving to London too.
They split up quite a long time ago. Bronze is with Ona Battle now who used to play for United and Walsh's partner plays for Roma . The Walsh to Arsenal rumours seem to have died down a bit so i dunno if Arsenal going to instead wait and get her on a free next year.

They split up quite a long time ago. Bronze is with Ona Battle now who used to play for United and Walsh's partner plays for Roma . The Walsh to Arsenal rumours seem to have died down a bit so i dunno if Arsenal going to instead wait and get her on a free next year.
Didn’t know that, thanks for the update. Batlle has just moved to Barca hasn’t she? That’d make the Chelsea move even more bizarre.

Didn’t know that, thanks for the update. Batlle has just moved to Barca hasn’t she? That’d make the Chelsea move even more bizarre.

Well apparently Barca offered Bronze a contract but didnt guarantee playing time. Guess she needs to be playing if she wants to hold onto her England place (for me she's become a bit of a weak link but no successor has emerged.) Surprises me though that inference here is that Chelsea have offered her playing time. I think theyll be targeted in that position if so

Bronze looked beyond it when she came back to City for me, she had the odd decent game, but I thought she looked a weak link.
And for England, great player but she is slowing down after what is a long career, I guess she is a good signing on a free.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.