Women's Team Thread 2024/2025

Def pen - silly challenge but it sticks in the craw that a stonewall one was not given to us. Overall we had 3 or 4 chances that should have put the game to bed - we will need to take those chances come season start - sure we will.

I know we have to trust the process as Taylor says but 3 mins into stoppage time we are passing back from the halfway line - doesn't matter in this meaningless game but a lesson to be learnt.

Thought Aleixandri looked fantastic when she came on - Prior too looked decent, Lazell will need to work on her distribution. Overall a good tour.

Another stonewall penalty for us not given - I would be asking serious questions if I was Taylor this is getting to be a fucking joke.
Girls very unlucky today could have had 5 or 6 on another day.
Interplay was very good on occasion but should we be worried we've not managed a single goal in these 2 games? Being clinical in big games was our achilles heel last year.
Bunny definitely looked a bit off it and we weren't at our sharpest. That opening game against Arsenal is looming large now and EVERY game matters in a 22 game season. That refereeing shitshow against Chelsea in the opening game last season eventually cost us the title. That and letting Arsholes score twice in the last 5 minutes in a game we dominated. We cannot afford to start the season in 3rd gear.

Def pen - silly challenge but it sticks in the craw that a stonewall one was not given to us. Overall we had 3 or 4 chances that should have put the game to bed - we will need to take those chances come season start - sure we will.

I know we have to trust the process as Taylor says but 3 mins into stoppage time we are passing back from the halfway line - doesn't matter in this meaningless game but a lesson to be learnt.

Thought Aleixandri looked fantastic when she came on - Prior too looked decent, Lazell will need to work on her distribution. Overall a good tour.
You're middle paragraph -absolutely!

Another stonewall penalty for us not given - I would be asking serious questions if I was Taylor this is getting to be a fucking joke.
Interplay was very good on occasion but should we be worried we've not managed a single goal in these 2 games? Being clinical in big games was our achilles heel last year.
Bunny definitely looked a bit off it and we weren't at our sharpest. That opening game against Arsenal is looming large now and EVERY game matters in a 22 game season. That refereeing shitshow against Chelsea in the opening game last season eventually cost us the title. That and letting Arsholes score twice in the last 5 minutes in a game we dominated. We cannot afford to start the season in 3rd gear.
Agree our finishing is at times dreadful. We have an awful lot of possession but it doesn't translate into goals.
You're too, every game does matter. We can't afford any slip ups. Daft talking like this when the season hasn't started but in a short season you have to be at it from the off.

Every time we struggle I think we could have had five or six. We were unlucky and their goalie had they GotS! How many times does that happen!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.