World Championships Snooker

somethings are ok and that speed snooker was ok
but the worlds ? it would have to be good maybe best of 19 first to 10 in every rounds or more players like 64 players starting

He's trying to turn it into darts but it makes it shite. That power snooker thing with the shot clock and only one frame is piss poor.

could he be back what a 147 maximum
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/snooker/17800975" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/snooker/17800975</a>

Been watching the matthew stevens and marco fu match all morning.
Can't believe the scoreline!
Matthew stevens only 2 more frames away from completing a whitewash, only the second ever at the cruciable i believe?

Not taking anything away from stevens, but fu has been really poor.

The odds at a stevens 10-0 win before the match were huge. Dropped to 22-1 so decided to pop a bit of money on it. Think bettings been suspended now on it.

Mark selby is getting battered by barry hawkins

8-3 and about to be 9-3

I know he was complaining about having problems with his neck this week, but his cueing is all over the place in this match.

first round is coming to a end and alot of the big boys have gone

shoulds have a punt on matthew stevens @80/1 at the start looking good
i think ronnie will win it if he keeps his head

Just watching it now and I've come to the conclusion that I'd quite like to push a cue ball up Michaela Tabb's soil pipe.

Lancet Fluke said:
Just watching it now and I've come to the conclusion that I'd quite like to push a cue ball up Michaela Tabb's soil pipe.

I hear she likes the pink up her brown and the brown up her pink and all the reds in her mouth

Was on stephen lee at 25/1 and dott at 40/1 dott was shocking but lee not looking too bad if my bets lose like to see ronnie win it again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.