World Championships Snooker

bennyblue said:
Was on stephen lee at 25/1 and dott at 40/1 dott was shocking but lee not looking too bad if my bets lose like to see ronnie win it again

Hate to piss on your chips matey, but you have already lost your bets.
Graeme dott was battered by joe perry, and stephen lee lost to andrew higginson.

My money is on neil robertson.
He will meet ronnie in the next round if they both win, both have games that you'd think they would win. Williams and gilbert.

DanCity2890 said:
bennyblue said:
Was on stephen lee at 25/1 and dott at 40/1 dott was shocking but lee not looking too bad if my bets lose like to see ronnie win it again

Graeme dott was battered by joe perry, and stephen lee lost to andrew higginson.

He will meet ronnie in the next round if they both win, both have games that you'd think they would win. Williams and gilbert.

Not followed it too much this week well thats them down then thanks for the piss on my chips, r kids on robertson so dont mind if he wins it just fancied an outsider this year

bennyblue said:
DanCity2890 said:
bennyblue said:

Not followed it too much this week well thats them down then thanks for the piss on my chips, r kids on robertson so dont mind if he wins it just fancied an outsider this year

The last 16 draw is:

Higgins v Hendry
Perry v Maguire

Jones v Higginson
Carter v Trump

Williams v O'Sullivan
Gilbert v Robertson

Day v Yupeng
Stevens v Hawkins

Tough to choose from but i reckon either o'sullivan, robertson , Hendry or trump to win it

Feed-The-Goat said:
Stevens is looking in good form, especially after demolishing Fu.

Id like to see Hendry do well also, hes doing a job on Higgins as the moment. 12-4 up.

yeah matthew stevens is surprising a few people this year.
having a really good tournament so far.

stephen maguire just gone through to the quarters, good performance by him.

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
I've been very impressed with Robertson so far. Excellent potter.

I love watching him play, have been a huge fan of his since he came onto the circuit.
One of the best long potters in the game, in my opinion.

Have had a tenner on him to win it since the tournament started.

Tasker mentioned above about ali carter aswell, i'd agree with him on that too.
Although his face annoys me.

Hendry will get to the final this year he's been playing like the old days
and i think he got a new cue that he likes aswell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.