world cup bettting thread

tenner on brazil and tenner on spain both at 9/2. not bad odds really. i cant see anyone else winning it to be honest.

anyone got any suggestions for decent WC predictions games? i got sent one called threemorepoints, which is q good, but not a massive prize.

Regular Joe said:
Totesport are going 2/1 for South Africa just to qualify from their group, and that has to be value. In 18 previous World Cups NO host nation has failed to qualify for the second round. That has included qualification for the likes of Mexico (twice), Chile, Switzerland, Sweden and USA when they have been hosts. Even when the World Cup was shared between the minnows of Japan and South Korea BOTH of them got out of their groups.

I see them sneaking through in second place and going out honourably to Argentina, job done.

No chance, South Africa will lose all 3 games

Tenner on The Netherlands, tenner on Robinho (I thought I'd be the only one!) and a tenner on the double - 10/1 - 40/1 - 400/1 respectively.

Any bet involving Ghana getting lots of bookings would be a good one. Seen them a few times recently and they really fly into the tackles.

£5 Robinho @50-1 top scorer
£5 Robinho @11-1 top 4 scorer
£5 ew Van Persie at 14-1 (top 5 payout)

Have a look at an 8 fold on all who will win each group.
7 of them pretty much pick themselves and then probably Brazil in the group of death.
Good odds, I have

France
Argentina
England
Germany
Holland
Italy
Brazil
Spain

Rooney to be sent off 6/1
Rooney to be 1st England player sent off 10/1
Torres top scorer 15/1
Van Persie top scorer 14/1
Holland 10/1

I think North Korea are something like 6/4 to be the team who concedes the most goals in the group stages. Their group contains the Ivory Coast, Portugal, and Brazil.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.