world cup bettting thread

Villa top scorer e/w 9's
RVP top dutch scorer 2's
Kalou top ivory scorer 5/2 (Small bet but Drogba injured)
Holland winners 14's
Eng v USA both to score in Saturdays match 5/4

if a had a spare £32,000 i would back Brazil at 1/8 to qualify from their group thus winning £4,000.Easy money.Seeing as i have'nt i'll be taking Brazil/Robinho top scorer at 80/1

Carl_Man_City said:
Rooney to be sent off 6/1
Rooney to be 1st England player sent off 10/1
Torres top scorer 15/1
Van Persie top scorer 14/1
Holland 10/1

might have a look at this

Any bookings index watchers could do worse than follow Paraguayan official Carlos Amarilla.
He is famous for getting the cards out early so as to stamp his authority on the game which gives a good chance to walk away with a guaranteed profit on the spreads or in-running fixed odds markets.
Can't see yet his first match, need to keep checking for that.
Traditionally First Round matches rate higher as more restraint is shown in QF and SF games as neither FIFA or the players themselves want a ban in latter stages.
Brazil v Portugal is usually like an Old Firm game for bookings and with the extra spice the WC brings...need I say more.

HOLLAND to win the world cup- 10/1
gonzalo higuian top goal scorer- 16/1
(outside bet) nilmar top goal scorer- 33/1

sweepstakes- england, brasil

accumalator:
mexico
uruguay
south korea
argentina
england

unsworthblue said:
if a had a spare £32,000 i would back Brazil at 1/8 to qualify from their group thus winning £4,000.Easy money.Seeing as i have'nt i'll be taking Brazil/Robinho top scorer at 80/1
why dont you bet 32 quid and just get an easy 4? its only 4 quid but its guaranteed.

I went for Germany to win the world cup at 14's.
Germany v Brazil final at 20/1
Gilardino to win the golden boot 40/1

Also put 2 quid on Serbia to win the tournament at 66/1 as an outside bet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.