World cup comentators and pundits rating upto now

What was Hoddle going on a about last night kept mentioning "love trains " now was he referring to the O Jays hit from the seventies ,or parties he used to go to with Eileen if the latter then surely Dexys midnight runners hit Cum on Eileen should have been mentioned !

What was Hoddle going on a about last night kept mentioning "love trains " now was he referring to the O Jays hit from the seventies ,or parties he used to go to with Eileen if the latter then surely Dexys midnight runners hit Cum on Eileen should have been mentioned !

And how both CT and GH considered that Young was a bit unlucky with the studs-first challenge. You could almost hear the squirming as they tried to avoid describing what it was.

Even one of colleagues has complained at ITV screeching RASHFORD!!!! as he Rooney's a shot into row Z.

I hate having to watch ITV's coverage of the World Cup

Agree. Ian Wright is passionate but clueless about the tactical side. Dixon is decent but quite beige. Neville is good. The commentators though...my god. Hoddle just doesn't have any internation in his voice and they love to curse the team with stupid comments. The BBC is far better because you have Linekar asking poignant questions and getting decent opinions back. The passion he has, and Shearer too, compared to Rio shows why that "golden generation" did fuck all.

Setanta had it right years ago they had an option for crowd noise only audio.
Sky and BT should take note but then Martin"the voice"Tyler would be doomed...

Might of already been said i haven’t read all the thread, but alex scott has really impressed me on the bbc, Stunning on the eye is a bonus as well ;)

I hate having to watch ITV's coverage of the World Cup

Really wish the semi-final was on the BBC tomorrow.

Doesn't feel right to have a game of such importance on ITV.

Although i think Jurgen Klinsmann is getting fed up talking about how unlucky England were in 1990.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.