World Cup Predictions

Who do people fancy for top scorer? Kun maybe - depends if hes fully fit, Messi hasn't been hitting the highs of the past few seasons, Costa could be injured, Suarez looks like he will be injured, struggling to think of many more. Fred for Brazil?

Im tempted for a Kun / Argies double. Anyone know the odds on that?

willipp said:
Who do people fancy for top scorer? Kun maybe - depends if hes fully fit, Messi hasn't been hitting the highs of the past few seasons, Costa could be injured, Suarez looks like he will be injured, struggling to think of many more. Fred for Brazil?

Im tempted for a Kun / Argies double. Anyone know the odds on that?
Hills got that combo at 33/1.... Not bad.

England to go out not having had a shot or scored a goal and Uncle Roy telling everyone that with a little bit more luck we would have won the cup.

Meanwhile Argentina actually do win it

I'm hearing a lot of noise about Chile and Colombia, any thoughts on this being justified?

If a gun was placed to my head, I'd have to go for Argentina as I fancy a South American team and I think Brazil aren't as strong as they're being made out to be. The fanatical pressure may also get to them. Germany will be strongest of the European sides, it'll be one tournament too many for an ageing Spanish squad.

I also think England will get out of their group with Uruguay and at the expense of the Italians. There's still a lot of quality in that England squad and Rooney and Sturrdige will work well together.

I'm going to do a lot of small bets: doubles on two teams to get out of each group, top scorer and maybe pick the last eight. It's a bit of a lottery after that with tired teams and everyone can have an off day. Ze Germans and Argies have the squad depth though.

who would you pick for this ?

Pot 1 Brazil,Argentina,Germany,Spain,
Pot 2 Belgium,France,Colombia,Italy,Portugal,England,Holland,Uruguay,Chile
Pot 3 Russia, Switzerland, Japan, Bosnia, Croatia,Ecuador, Ivory Coast, Mexico, USA, Ghana, Greece, Nigeria
Pot 4 South Korea, Australia, Cameroon, Iran, Algeria, Costa Rica, Honduras

1 team from each pot and a goalscorer for each of the teams you selected

Markt85 said:
who would you pick for this ?

Pot 1 Brazil,Argentina,Germany,Spain,
Pot 2 Belgium,France,Colombia,Italy,Portugal,England,Holland,Uruguay,Chile
Pot 3 Russia, Switzerland, Japan, Bosnia, Croatia,Ecuador, Ivory Coast, Mexico, USA, Ghana, Greece, Nigeria
Pot 4 South Korea, Australia, Cameroon, Iran, Algeria, Costa Rica, Honduras

1 team from each pot and a goalscorer for each of the teams you selected

Argentina - Aguero
Portugal - Ronaldo
Ivory Coast - Drogba
South Korea - Fuck Knows Who

In terms of groups France have an easy ride and looked good the other day. Depends on whether Giroud or Benzema start but one of them as top scorer is possible. Similarly Argentina have Bosnia, Iran and Algeria and so Messi or Kun are good shouts. I would go Messi though as Kun isn't likely to stay fit throughout!

I think Messi will cement his name in history at this one, and do the unthinkable and win Argentina the cup in Brazil!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.