World Cup Predictions

If England can get out of the group, which I think is possible as Uruguay are poor defensively, then they've got a really good chance of making the quarter finals. The winner/runner up in England's group will play the winner/runner up in Group C, which contains Colombia, Greece, Ivory Coast and Japan. Any of those sides would certainly be beatable. It's the Quarter Final where we'd come unstuck as we'd likely play either Brazil (if we finish as runner up in our Group) or Spain (if we win our Group).

I think Argentina have a good chance of winning it, it'll be difficult for a European nation to win in South America.

BWTAC said:
Argentina to beat Spain in the final.

England will get only a point in their group games.

Roy Hodgson will resign, citing his wish to live in a barn as an Owl.

Second that .... but going for a Wood not a Barn.

Impossible to predict, can get knocked out by a bad ref decision or penaltys. its a complete lucky dip. We have a good team, will support them and enjoy it.

Build up, some crap song released.
Media "We can win it" campaign with quotes from all players.
Quotes from players like Rooney " Its about time I delivered on this stage" before having another shocking tournament
England knocked out due to blatant cheating by Suarez and press now all against him again.
Liverpool wear tee-shirts before 1st game of the season supporting Suarez.

Without watching at groups and if any of these would meet earlier my top 4 would be Brazil, Argentina, Germany and Spain (with Italy and Netherlands as candidates to kick out one of these).

Brazil and Argentina would be great final.

Not sure about England, doubt you will get to semis or so but you're good enough for last 8 or so.

One or less European teams in the semis, Brazil to beat Argentina/Chile in the final, Falcao top scorer.

Brazil have won it.

The political situation over there is too volatile for any other result.

England will go out as "Glorious losers" after Suarez cheats them out to pave his move to Madrid.

Brazil seems to be faves this time but no team that won the Confed cup has ever win the WC following year. Plus home advantage can be a double edged sword. Great when the team is winning but pressure could be too great if they find themselves behind.
I like Spain's chances. Proven winners and underrated this time. Germany are not gonna make that final step to winners. Pretty to look at but no final product when it matters.

Oh and England to go out at quarters.

Either Spain, Brazil or Argentina to win.

England lucky to win a single match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.