World Cup Predictions

England not to win a game and come home in disgrace with Woy getting the chop. (That includes draws folks)
I'm going to follow BELGIUM or SPAIN thereafter.
BRAZIL will win it and the ARGIES will go well.
I'd save up and go but my idea of a good time is not to spend 5 grand on a grossly overpriced flight to stay in a grossly overpriced hovel of a hotel (because FIFA officials have taken all the good ones) to be robbed in the street by the local villains and harassed and treated like a fucking animal by the local Policia after drinking warm camel piss in a bottle marked cerveza and paying £10 a bottle for the privilege.
Fuck that!

Brazil out in the last 16
Spain to win it after a slow start - David Silva to show the world just how good he is
Argentina to walk it up until semis/final
England out in the quarters
No African team to make the quarters

1st Argentina
2nd spain
3rd Uruguay

England out in group stages

aguero golden boot
casillias golden glove
iniesta player of tournament.

Brazil - Chile
Columbia-Italy
Spain - Mexico
Urus - Japan
France - Bosnia
Argentina - Switzerland
Germany - Russia
Belgium - Portugal

Brazil - Italy
Spain - Urus
France - Germany
Argentina - Belgium

Brazil- France
Argentina - Spain

Brazil - Argentina

Argentina to win it, Spain 3rd
(if i hadn´t mixed things up)

Kinkys Left Foot said:
a grossly overpriced hovel of a hotel, to be robbed in the street by the local villains and harassed and treated like a fucking animal by the local Policia after drinking warm camel piss in a bottle marked cerveza and paying £10 a bottle for the privilege.
Fuck that!

Can't stand London, either ;)

FIFA will not allow any country other than Brazil to win it.
England wont make it out of their group
Rooney wont score (again)
The BBC will find a way to reiterate that we only won the league because we have too much money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.