World Cup Predictions

Fancy Argentina to win it, although foolish to write off the Germans whether it's in South America or not.

They always perform in the big competitions.

As for the hype of Spain on here, I must be in the minority in fancying them to slip up and finish behind Holland & Chile in the group stages.

Not sure who id want to win it the most out of our players, but im going with Zabba and Argentina.

Don't think Spain will come as close as people think this year, and same with Germany.

Argentina to win it

Brazil to be there or there abouts

Belgium to get to the Semi Final

England to make Greg Dyke even more depressed

I think England could possibly be a surprise package in this World Cup as I think firstly the pressure is off and secondly because of the heat you need grafting and athletic players which is what England have.

Argentina to win, France to be the shock team to go far and I will be bold here and say one of Spain or Holland won't get out of the group as I have a feeling Chile will get one of the top 2 spots.

Argentina never fail to disappoint and Spain's reign coming towards an end.
Brazil will piss it with fernandinho playing a massive part.

Don't underestimate home field advantage. The Brazilians will be well up for it. I'd like Argentina to finally realise their potential instead of playing 3-2-5 just to fit all of their forwards in. I expect the heat to be a huge problem for all the European teams.

I think it's between Brazil and Argentina to win.

It's a totally different game over in South America and those teams along with Uruguay, Colombia and Chile will flourish.

Spain's domination will end and Germany or Belgium will do the best out of the European teams.

I really don't know if England will get out of the group - Uruguay and Italy are very good teams.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Don't underestimate home field advantage. The Brazilians will be well up for it. I'd like Argentina to finally realise their potential instead of playing 3-2-5 just to fit all of their forwards in. I expect the heat to be a huge problem for all the European teams.

Don't Germany have the worst areas to play in during their group games in regards to heat?

I can see them struggling.

Agree with most of you that England out in quarters and Brazil or Spain to win it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.