World Cup Predictions

The Guardian experts generally think our Kun will be the golden boot winner and Argentina will make the final (and perhaps win it).

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/jun/11/world-cup-2014-guardian-writers-predictions?CMP=ema_1385" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/blo ... P=ema_1385</a>

England: Lose 1-0, draw 1-1 and win 1-0.. Get knocked out on goal difference - just.
Benzema top scorer.
Brazil to win it.... I expect some 'interesting refereeing'... So much unrest in Brazil and the pressure is on.
Expect the Germans and Italy to surprise a few doubters.... Columbia could go on a decent run too.... Interesting to see how they cope without Falco.
Golden gloves? Don't know, but imagine Russia will be tight at the back, if they get out of their group then maybe scrape to the quarters letting only a few in...

Hope Aguero and the rest of our lads stay injury free, but this is bloody obvious so why bother typing it...? um... enough already.

Backed Kun & Edin for top scorer at 14/1 & 50/1
Also backed Algeria at 11/1 as the African team to get furthest.

Other than that, i'm gonna take each game as it comes.

Just backed Brazil 3-2 tonight, Rakitic first goal. 1200/1

sjk2008 said:
Fancy Argentina to win it, although foolish to write off the Germans whether it's in South America or not.

They always perform in the big competitions.

As for the hype of Spain on here, I must be in the minority in fancying them to slip up and finish behind Holland & Chile in the group stages.

sjk2008 said:
sjk2008 said:
Fancy Argentina to win it, although foolish to write off the Germans whether it's in South America or not.

They always perform in the big competitions.

As for the hype of Spain on here, I must be in the minority in fancying them to slip up and finish behind Holland & Chile in the group stages.

Fair play.....i was in the minority to fancy the Dutch to go home first behind Chile and Spain!
On the bright side (i know he's been injured recently) but Costa doesn't look like an improvement for Chelsea,no better than Torres or Eto tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.