World Cup Predictions

southamptonblue said:
sjk2008 said:
sjk2008 said:
Fancy Argentina to win it, although foolish to write off the Germans whether it's in South America or not.

They always perform in the big competitions.

As for the hype of Spain on here, I must be in the minority in fancying them to slip up and finish behind Holland & Chile in the group stages.

Fair play.....i was in the minority to fancy the Dutch to go home first behind Chile and Spain!
On the bright side (i know he's been injured recently) but Costa doesn't look like an improvement for Chelsea,no better than Torres or Eto tonight.

Costa's going to be spending a lot of his time at Chelsea watching from the stands if he carries on as he did at A. Madrid. As you saw in today's game (headbutt off the ball) he's always elbowing/headbutting players off the ball, in Spain he got away with it. Doubt he'll be as fortunate here and can see him serving one or two bans for it.

I agree with you about Spain. I can see them getting absolutely twatted by the Dutch.

sjk2008 said:
sjk2008 said:
Fancy Argentina to win it, although foolish to write off the Germans whether it's in South America or not.

They always perform in the big competitions.

As for the hype of Spain on here, I must be in the minority in fancying them to slip up and finish behind Holland & Chile in the group stages.

I will stick with my prediction before the tournament. Brazil to win and Neymar to be the star of the show. Croatia are a much, much better side than people are giving them credit for.

Germany should have won this world cup but: their desire to play like Spain unlike Germany, their lack of strikers and injury to Reus means they will flop.

As we will be lucky under Unky Roy to actually have a shot then I would like Argentina to win it.

Who do think WILL win it. Brazil - not cos they are the best team but because FIFA will not allow any other result

I've got Neymar as top scorer and Brazil to win it. But having seen Holland, I think they might do it.

For me, Robben and Neymar are the best 2 players in the world. Robben has been at a remarkable level for 2-3 seasons and hasn't had the acclaim that players like Ronaldo get. Brazil have a good defence, and are very hard working, but they also have some duds and are very reliant on Neymar to create and inspire. Maybe Brazil need one of their subs to have a great game and force themselves into the 1st 11

Marvin said:
I've got Neymar as top scorer and Brazil to win it. But having seen Holland, I think they might do it.

For me, Robben and Neymar are the best 2 players in the world. Robben has been at a remarkable level for 2-3 seasons and hasn't had the acclaim that players like Ronaldo get. Brazil have a good defence, and are very hard working, but they also have some duds and are very reliant on Neymar to create and inspire. Maybe Brazil need one of their subs to have a great game and force themselves into the 1st 11

Neymar? No chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.