World Cup Quarter-Finals Thread.

Instant_Offense said:
Does Costa Rica represent the most unified international rooting interest ever on Blue Moon, England included?
I REALLY didn't want Brazil to win last night. They're a squad flush with cûnts, all the praying, all the 'put on' crying, all the diving, all the cynical fouling, all the feigning injury, all the HOOFing...I can't stand this Brazil!

To be fair to the Dutch, apart from the two players up top, they're all alright!

I wonder if Wenger will actually use Campbell next season. He seems like quite the talent.

RandomJ said:
I wonder if Wenger will actually use Campbell next season. He seems like quite the talent.
Can he play in England after this World Cup? He couldn't get a Visa or something before now could he?

KippaxCitizen said:
RandomJ said:
Can he play in England after this World Cup? He couldn't get a Visa or something before now could he?

Yeah they finally got one for him last year but just loaned him out again. Lots of clubs apparently after him on the back of the World Cup so they might face a fight in keeping him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.