World Cup Quarter-Finals Thread.

It isn't going to be easy but the Dutch will win this. de Jong will be a big loss for their hopes in winning the tournament.

supercrystal7 said:
BlueLarry18 said:

They are a team full of c**ts. Its easy to get bitter over them ;)
They are no worse than most of the other teams like Holland, Spain, England, Germany or Argentina.
Lots of players diving doesn't justify Neymar doing it. He is a repeat offender and now he finally has a legitimate reason to have gone down.
No but he seems to be getting all the hate when they have been worse offenders in this tournament. Robben, Di Maria and Muller are just two examples of players that have been worse. Rodriguez today was rolling about just as much as Neymar.
Neymar gets it no worse than any other attacking player. He just makes a meal of it and goes over easier because he is built like a 12 year old girl. The ref tonight is known for being card happy, and conveniently he has a change of style when it suits Brazil's game plan. Maybe a coincidence but i doubt it.
He definitely has got it worse than most players this tournament. The whole world cup refs have been told to be more lenient. Still no mention about how Colombia got away with 2 red card offenses.

The referees at this world cup have been very friendly to the defenders. The foul on Müller yesterday by Debuchy was a penalty - he pulled away his leg and Müller did not have a chance but to fall. He did not do it on purpose as both were looking for the ball - but he did. If you look onto pictures of the match you see Evra curled all around Müller - I did not know that football was a full contact sport like wrestling... When you then see that he got 5 fouls called against him and only 4 for him it shows. You can talk about the antics - but Müller does not dive without cause...

tumblr_n88zu9lucX1s8jbgyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n87d4siXS71sf5ocjo1_500.jpg

In the CL players that use their hands and arms during jumping for headers often get booked... - I have not seen anything like this in this World Cup either. Maybe too less broken noses until now...

Why do you wonder that offensive players complain and even exaggerate when they do not get saved... Kick them etc. till they break when you cannot handle them or they get timid - and the referee does not do anything against?

I'd forgotten how annoying it is when commentators call Dirk Kuyt "Dirk Kowt".

Makes me laugh how the commentators are doing their work early licking van Gaal's crack claiming him to be a tactical master now he's got the rag job.

RandomJ said:
Makes me laugh how the commentators are doing their work early licking van Gaal's crack claiming him to be a tactical master now he's got the rag job.
Aye, no other manager has barely even been mentioned during commentary of the games, but King Louis is getting the full on Mourinho treatment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.