World Cup Quarter-Finals Thread.

SebastianBlue said:
I take solace in the fact that Argentina will destroy these.

Van Gaal will find some way to blame the players, though.

Sadly, I really don't think they will. Argentina have winged it in this tournament... and they have done for the past 10 years. It was only a matter of time before they come up against serious competition and I have my doubts that even Messi can see them through.

Best hope is the Germans winning it.

I hope Argentina beat them. Aguero goal in the last minute,rips off his shirt and runs past the Dutch bench in full flow ala QPR.

paulchapo said:
It makes me laugh,i don't even see it as a brave decision.If you have two keepers and one is better than the other and more confident saving penalties,why not change it?We have seen players better at taking them brought on just prior,why not a keeper?
Because it means leaving one last sub right until to the end. It's a big call and it paid off. It worked. We have an incredible line up for the semi. Nice to see that the more games Sneijder plays the better he is getting.

Not a total loss. At least I got money from the Dutch going through. Still feel shit though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.