World Cup Quarter-Finals Thread.

.rossi said:
mrn1981 said:
Comment from Rag Cafe:

"Is it too late to build a statue of him and change our kit colour to orange??

I don't think it is...Let's do it!"

Wank fest has already started as he's now the chosen one!

I hope Argentina beat them in the semi. It's a bit of a City vs Utd game in my eyes with 3 City players and sky blue kit against the rag manager and rapist robin plus whoever else Dutch ends up over the road.

Hello :)

I'm the guy of RedCafe who made that comment.

Not sure why I'm doing this but, I was clearly being sarcastic and making light of the situation.
I understand you are not fond of United and are bitter towards them etc etc....But, it was clearly a joke.

On the flip side, I like being popular so thanks :D
Welcome (for now). Not sure a rag being ironic will work here, and I'd leave off with the "bitter" comments, as in recent seasons there's nobody more bitter than your lot.

cleavers said:
.rossi said:
mrn1981 said:
Comment from Rag Cafe:

"Is it too late to build a statue of him and change our kit colour to orange??

I don't think it is...Let's do it!"

Wank fest has already started as he's now the chosen one!

I hope Argentina beat them in the semi. It's a bit of a City vs Utd game in my eyes with 3 City players and sky blue kit against the rag manager and rapist robin plus whoever else Dutch ends up over the road.

Hello :)

I'm the guy of RedCafe who made that comment.

Not sure why I'm doing this but, I was clearly being sarcastic and making light of the situation.
I understand you are not fond of United and are bitter towards them etc etc....But, it was clearly a joke.

On the flip side, I like being popular so thanks :D
Welcome (for now). Not sure a rag being ironic will work here, and I'd leave off with the "bitter" comments, as in recent seasons there's nobody more bitter than your lot.

Oh genuinely, I'm not here to get into arguments etc....I actually used to go to Maine Road to watch City play on a Friday night when you were in Division 2 ( I love football).....The world ends at United for me but I was delighted you lot won the league last year ahead of them scouse fuckers.

I just signed up to clarify I was being sarcastic over that original post on the Caf....I'm not a complete moron :)

jared said:
Germans and Dutch final. Hate it to happen but seems likey.
Cunts vs cunts.
Germans have the edge and Dutch to be losing finalists 2 WC in a row.

dutch wont progress any further they are not on the same level as argentina gemany and brasil

cleavers said:
supercrystal7 said:
The only come back is that Fernandinho should have been sent off
Really ? Booked possibly, but sent off ? Give over.
I don't think he should have been sent off and would probably have stopped fouling had he been booked, but I only said that was the one come back. It's strange how the refs have been favouring Brazil, but we cannot think of any examples except one penalty.

Now compare that with 2002 where I can still remember Totti being sent off for being fouled in the box, Portugal's two red cards and Spain have a perfectly good goal disallowed after it was falsely claimed Joaquin dribbled the ball off the pitch.

supercrystal7 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
supercrystal7 said:
No they really haven't. They have not been favoured by the ref any more than any other team in the tournament and have probably had the majority of borderline decisions go against them.

Are you for real?
Brazil have had the majority of borderline decisions go against them?
I doubt one single person on this entire forum agrees with you.
I don't particularly care. I call things how I see them. Brazil have not really gotten the key decisions except one game. Please give examples of all these decisions they should have had against them apart from the pen against Croatia? The only come back is that Fernandinho should have been sent off, but as we have seen time and time again this world cup has been very lenient when it comes to cards.

How about the penalty Hulk should have had against Chile or the red cards Chile should have had?
<a class="postlink" href="https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/66A44EE5401088970236465934336_2b78f6d9611.0.4.18308375576912426614.mp4?versionId=XgRyo8b2lCYzbLRcRpYjmC_ClLiGHZEI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/66A44E ... _ClLiGHZEI</a>

cleavers said:
.rossi said:
I actually used to go to Maine Road to watch City play on a Friday night when you were in Division 2 ( I love football)
That must have been at least 3 or 4 times, but fair play, it doesn't make you our friend though, so back to the subject of the WC quarter finals....

Oh far from it and I understand :) ....I could be your friend though, I'm a good guy :D

I just wanted to clarify that my comment on the Caf was me being sarcastic and that I wasn't actually going ape

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.