World Cup Semi FinalS

TCIB said:
Luiz seems a top Fella but he is a bleedin lunatic on the pitch positioning wise.
There is a place in the game for him but he couldn't harm his chances if he just thinks on a bit.

I mean if you wanted to cause mayhem to another teams plans, stick him in midfield and you would get the desired effect. No point telling him to hang back or whatnot because he will forget as soon as he gets a sniff of the ball.

Fred is a poor player, not his fault he gets the nod to play and can't handle it but he is very low grade.

Luiz is fine when he's got an organiser next to him, he always looks good next to Silva or Terry. Similar to Pique in that respect, he's got the skills just not the brain.

KippaxCitizen said:
Markt85 said:
sh249 said:
In what way do you feel sorry for him? Genuinely interested to know.

He was crying he's eyes out after the game, genuinely upset Brazil got stuffed and he probably knew that he was a big reason for that drubbing.
Notice how he stayed out on the field on his own crying? Was he upset? Or was he trying to show the crowd how "upset" he was, maybe to make them think "aww, look at David, he tried so hard and is so upset just like we are"...?

It was a marketing/propaganda ploy for me so the fans don't turn on the team and maybe to stop the public from rioting too much.

If you've just been stuffed and put in a pathetic performance, you skulk ff to the changing rooms in disgrace, not try and milk it on the pitch. Ulterior motives underlie all that crying.

I think a lot of the crying has been very "faux" throughout the World Cup and the holding up of the Neymar shirt was so cringeworthy it was almost like seeing Liverpool out in the WC.

you don't know unless your in that position

Oscar was beyond devastated and was trying to hide it

there Brazilian , football is there life. some of the crowd were in tears when they were 3-0 down. i think its unfair to personally abuse Luis for all this, he played sh*t, he lost it mentally and he knew it. it wasn't a lack of effort or not being bothered... it was shock, stage fright and losing all confidence. it happens in all sports to some of the very best.

it was him consoling Rodríguez last match, was Rodríguez crying all for show ? for these players the world cup is the pinnacle losing especially in the latter stages is life shattering

article-0-1F66C3C500000578-37_634x406.jpg

01cravend said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Markt85 said:
He was crying he's eyes out after the game, genuinely upset Brazil got stuffed and he probably knew that he was a big reason for that drubbing.
Notice how he stayed out on the field on his own crying? Was he upset? Or was he trying to show the crowd how "upset" he was, maybe to make them think "aww, look at David, he tried so hard and is so upset just like we are"...?

It was a marketing/propaganda ploy for me so the fans don't turn on the team and maybe to stop the public from rioting too much.

If you've just been stuffed and put in a pathetic performance, you skulk ff to the changing rooms in disgrace, not try and milk it on the pitch. Ulterior motives underlie all that crying.

I think a lot of the crying has been very "faux" throughout the World Cup and the holding up of the Neymar shirt was so cringeworthy it was almost like seeing Liverpool out in the WC.

He was even looking at himself up on the big screen.

Compare him and Oscar's crying. Oscar was genuinely upset whilst Luiz was being a show pony, I'm glad he's left the Prem
Oscar, tried to hid ehis tears and then when the team all went off, he left with everyone.

Luiz's just seemed so 'put on'. I am sure he was genuinely devastated but to be out there on his own, knowing the cameras were going to be on him, as you say too seeing him looking up at the screen just to check the cameras were on him - i could just see right through it.

Markt85 said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Markt85 said:

you don't know unless your in that position

Oscar was beyond devastated and was trying to hide it

there Brazilian , football is there life. some of the crowd were in tears when they were 3-0 down. i think its unfair to personally abuse Luis for all this, he played sh*t, he lost it mentally and he knew it. it wasn't a lack of effort or not being bothered... it was shock, stage fright and losing all confidence. it happens in all sports to some of the very best.

it was him consoling Rodríguez last match, was Rodríguez crying all for show ? for these players the world cup is the pinnacle losing especially in the latter stages is life shattering

article-0-1F66C3C500000578-37_634x406.jpg
I'm not really persoanally abusing Luiz. It could well be that Scolari had a word with Thaigo Silva and when Silva went over to console Luiz he night have said "mate, stay out here crying on your own for a bit. we need to publicity for the good of Brazilian football and Brazil".

01cravend said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Markt85 said:

Compare him and Oscar's crying. Oscar was genuinely upset whilst Luiz was being a show pony, I'm glad he's left the Prem
Exactly this,the extreme form of passion and agression,pointing to the sky and praying ,add to that he is a proper thug on the field.His performance yday got to be there with the worst witnessed in a world cup.semifinal along with marcelo,both were absolutely brain dead.Scolari has to step down as coach,he is too egoistical and stubborn for the liking.How on earth would you leave out miranda,FL,lucas moura,coutinho,marquinhos and take fred,hulk and jo.Joke of a decision.That squad needs serious rebuilding and a new coach with some brains.Thiago silva,oscar,neymar,fernandinho,gustavo ,willian,ramires must stay,along with addition of new faces.

pikku said:
01cravend said:
KippaxCitizen said:

Exactly this,the extreme form of passion and agression,pointing to the sky and praying ,add to that he is a proper thug on the field.His performance yday got to be there with the worst witnessed in a world cup.semifinal along with marcelo,both were absolutely brain dead.Scolari has to step down as coach,he is too egoistical and stubborn for the liking.How on earth would you leave out miranda,FL,lucas moura,coutinho,marquinhos and take fred,hulk and jo.Joke of a decision.That squad needs serious rebuilding and a new coach with some brains.Thiago silva,oscar,neymar,fernandinho,gustavo ,willian,ramires must stay,along with addition of new faces.

I've never understood the praying on the pitch in football. Same with Sturridge and how he can only enter the pitch walking backwards, what's that all about?

PSmyth07 said:
pikku said:
01cravend said:

I've never understood the praying on the pitch in football. Same with Sturridge and how he can only enter the pitch walking backwards, what's that all about?
Same as his ridiculous dance...wants to be different to others so people talk about it and him like we are now.

Give the lad an ASBO (Attention Seeking Bastard Order)!

Anyway it is the Manchester derby tonight.

Zabaleta, Demichelis, Kun and their Argentine friends v van Gaal, van Persie and their Dutch pals with that utter cheat Robben.

Good v Evil!

Come on you Albiceleste!

I am not and never have been able to be a fan of Germany, but I thought it was pretty classy the way they kept their celebrations on the pitch muted by comparison with some of the ravings we've seen after fairly ordinary matches in this tournament. They could reasonably have been turning cartwheels after such a historic victory. But they knew how much it was hurting the entire country. I take my hat off to them.

Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
I am not and never have been able to be a fan of Germany, but I thought it was pretty classy the way they kept their celebrations on the pitch muted by comparison with some of the ravings we've seen after fairly ordinary matches in this tournament. They could reasonably have been turning cartwheels after such a historic victory. But they knew how much it was hurting the entire country. I take my hat off to them.

True, although they were also thinking "If we lose the final after this we're going to look a bit silly"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.