World Cup Semi FinalS

sir baconface said:
Chipmeister said:
Scholari must take a lot of blame for this as well, when you see the raising of Neymar shirt during the anthem I cringed for the country. What an embarrassment for them , the guy is injured not deceased set the tone for the shambles that unfolded.

It was straight from the dippers' manual of maudlin gestures.

Mentally, Brazil lost that match before kick off.

Spot on! You don't motivate anyone by focussing on the negative. The focus of the team was on a player who couldn't influence the match result. Poor management yet Scolari has escaped blame so far.
CTID

Brazil were pathetic last night. I mean, they weren't good at any other point in the tournament so it wasn't like they were going to win last night if they had played well or even tried to play at all. But even so they were pathetic.

But it was so good to see.

All the over the top crying, half of which has looked 'put on'; the fucking praying; the constant free kick ridden games they've been involved in; the diving and feigning injury; did anyone actually feel sorry for Neymar?because he goes down like he's broken a bone every time he's touched or even when he's not touched; and the fucking players, Luiz Marcello Neymar Hulk and Dani Alves... there hasn't been a more dislikable team in this World Cup and I'm really glad they're out.

01cravend said:
If Germany win, if you were say Andre Schurrle, do you rock up to Chelsea training and rip your Brazilian teammates?
Of course!

But they might be a bit pre-occupied at Chelsea spending pre-season laughing their heads off for getting £50m for David Luiz. I think that joke will be funny for a few months!

Markt85 said:
sh249 said:
supercrystal7 said:
Luiz was very poor today and I feel sorry for him, but this post is still spot on. Luiz bursting forward is fine and actually creates chances, but you need a team that covers for it. When Luiz made his forward runs, one of the midfielders should have dropped back as a centre back. Hummels does it a lot for Dortmund and it works very well.

PSG will be fine next season defensively. The bigger issue for them is getting the wingers to track back.

I don't know what was wrong with Marcelo though. The sad thing is Felipe Luiz was not even in the squad.

Still surprised teams have been so stupid against Germany. The right hand side is where they destroy you with Lahm and Muller. The left hand side is where they are not only impotent due to Ozil and Howedes, but also weak defensively. That's the side to attack. Robben certainly will attack that side. Though Hummels is on that side and I am sure Schweinsteiger and Khedira will cover.

In what way do you feel sorry for him? Genuinely interested to know.

He was crying he's eyes out after the game, genuinely upset Brazil got stuffed and he probably knew that he was a big reason for that drubbing.
Notice how he stayed out on the field on his own crying? Was he upset? Or was he trying to show the crowd how "upset" he was, maybe to make them think "aww, look at David, he tried so hard and is so upset just like we are"...?

It was a marketing/propaganda ploy for me so the fans don't turn on the team and maybe to stop the public from rioting too much.

If you've just been stuffed and put in a pathetic performance, you skulk ff to the changing rooms in disgrace, not try and milk it on the pitch. Ulterior motives underlie all that crying.

I think a lot of the crying has been very "faux" throughout the World Cup and the holding up of the Neymar shirt was so cringeworthy it was almost like seeing Liverpool out in the WC.

Luiz seems a top Fella but he is a bleedin lunatic on the pitch positioning wise.
There is a place in the game for him but he couldn't harm his chances if he just thinks on a bit.

I mean if you wanted to cause mayhem to another teams plans, stick him in midfield and you would get the desired effect. No point telling him to hang back or whatnot because he will forget as soon as he gets a sniff of the ball.

Fred is a poor player, not his fault he gets the nod to play and can't handle it but he is very low grade.

TCIB said:
Luiz seems a top Fella but he is a bleedin lunatic on the pitch positioning wise.
There is a place in the game for him but he couldn't harm his chances if he just thinks on a bit.

I mean if you wanted to cause mayhem to another teams plans, stick him in midfield and you would get the desired effect. No point telling him to hang back or whatnot because he will forget as soon as he gets a sniff of the ball.

Fred is a poor player, not his fault he gets the nod to play and can't handle it but he is very low grade.
He looked like he'd been sniffing something mate:)

KippaxCitizen said:
Markt85 said:
sh249 said:
In what way do you feel sorry for him? Genuinely interested to know.

He was crying he's eyes out after the game, genuinely upset Brazil got stuffed and he probably knew that he was a big reason for that drubbing.
Notice how he stayed out on the field on his own crying? Was he upset? Or was he trying to show the crowd how "upset" he was, maybe to make them think "aww, look at David, he tried so hard and is so upset just like we are"...?

It was a marketing/propaganda ploy for me so the fans don't turn on the team and maybe to stop the public from rioting too much.

If you've just been stuffed and put in a pathetic performance, you skulk ff to the changing rooms in disgrace, not try and milk it on the pitch. Ulterior motives underlie all that crying.

I think a lot of the crying has been very "faux" throughout the World Cup and the holding up of the Neymar shirt was so cringeworthy it was almost like seeing Liverpool out in the WC.

He was even looking at himself up on the big screen.

Compare him and Oscar's crying. Oscar was genuinely upset whilst Luiz was being a show pony, I'm glad he's left the Prem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.