World Cup VAR

None of the players hardly appealed for Jesus one. It's got to a point where every man and his dog is crying penalty for the slightest ever contact

My City bias would say no, I’d say penalty. But as a neutral, that wasn’t a pen.
defender had both arms round him though so its a pen for me, just as the swiss goal should have been chalked off for a clear push in the back, it dont matter how hard the push was

I'm not sure video evidence would confirm how much of a foul there was on Jesus.
The push from the Swiss for the goal was obvious. No idea what Clive and Dixon are watching.

Generally, VAR seems to be going ok. Less decisions are now wrong which is good. The Griezmann one looks clear, not for the first contact, but the following through catching his heel. I have no idea why pundits still quote "but he got the ball" as it makes no difference, just like intent.

PNeville shifted his position, and stated that he could see how VAR helps but that he doesn't like it. Progressive Phil, then.

I'm not sure video evidence would confirm how much of a foul there was on Jesus.
The push from the Swiss for the goal was obvious. No idea what Clive and Dixon are watching.

Generally, VAR seems to be going ok. Less decisions are now wrong which is good. The Griezmann one looks clear, not for the first contact, but the following through catching his heel. I have no idea why pundits still quote "but he got the ball" as it makes no difference, just like intent.

PNeville shifted his position, and stated that he could see how VAR helps but that he doesn't like it. Progressive Phil, then.
it doesnt matter how much of a foul it is, wether he gets kicked up in the air or gets a tug on the shirt a foul is a foul and that was a foul on jesus

defender had both arms round him though so its a pen for me, just as the swiss goal should have been chalked off for a clear push in the back, it dont matter how hard the push was

Having both hands around a player isn’t a dead very penalty, they were both holding each other anyway until Jesus turned.

Liking VAR, although I still think it can improve,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.