World Cup VAR

Well, have any of the current games in the World Cup stopped "4 times" or long enough for you to do your hair and make up whilst waiting for a decision??

Stupid hyperbole doesn't help your already stupid objections...

Fuck me, you're at it as well. Can nobody on this forum reply to a post without calling names? Expected a bit better from you Bigga.
And the answer to your question is, 'no', due to the fact that they don't use the 'appeals system' you suggested.

Where was VAR for the Swiss equaliser or are we only having it when it suits certain incidents !? in my "opinion" that was a foul.Subjective again that can' t be subject to anything other than the ref.Just like all the pens we've seen !

sorry for late reply, was travelling on holiday. Seen the incident now and I agree with you it should have been referred if indeed it wasn't....

if the full kit wankers in the booth cant tell what a foul is with the aid of slow mo replays it just shows what an incompetent set of twats they are, i was never in favour of VAR but thought it would maybe change some of the obvious wrong decisions on the pitch but after some the things ive seen in the last couple of days it seems not, the penalty not given in the argentina game was baffling to say the least

it's changed loads of decisions already to the correct one??!! Granted some have been missed which needs to improve no doubt. But lets remember, of the few it's missed, it's not made that specific decision worse than the original one given by he ref. They will improve the consistency, but it's no doubt already given a fairer outcome in multiple instances....

another decision for the Swedish penalty changed correctly cos of VAR. When it's applied correctly it's almost faultless.

it's changed loads of decisions already to the correct one??!! Granted some have been missed which needs to improve no doubt. But lets remember, of the few it's missed, it's not made that specific decision worse than the original one given by he ref. They will improve the consistency, but it's no doubt already given a fairer outcome in multiple instances....

yep, those against VAR must feel bitter when a decision that would not normally have been given now makes the correct outcome - it's making the game fairer.

VAR is long overdue in football, I don't see how the Prem and UEFA can continue to oppose its introduction.

it's still at very early stage and faces many teething issues - i can see why it's being held off for another season - especially when you have constant moaners who want things to remain as they are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.