Worse return journey home from away game after watching City

notts county away in fa cup got beat 1-0 in the 89th min gary lund <twat> we battered them all game hit the bar about 4 times 5th round it was really thought it was our year took ages to get home with the traffic and was so depressed

uwe rosler 28 said:
notts county away in fa cup got beat 1-0 in the 89th min gary lund <twat> we battered them all game hit the bar about 4 times 5th round it was really thought it was our year took ages to get home with the traffic and was so depressed

try driving 16 hours home from Marseille with no windows !!!!! ,, now think of summat better

ayresome Park in the cup for me. Went on a coach that got bricked near the ground. it was that foggy you could just make out the side of the pitch, could not see the goal we were standing behind. saw nothing of the game. we lost and got abuse and bricked on the way out.

remember singing 1-0 2-0 3-0 to city as nothing could be seen on the pitch

sput the wonder pig said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

try driving 16 hours home from Marseille with no windows !!!!! ,, now think of summat better

did go lokern away and was nightmare journey home did'nt have any sleep the night before could'nt get a room all booked up a least we could afford!!! windows in our car though!!!

after we lost at stamf bridge 5-0, train home was horrific, usually takes 1hr 20mins, but took 5hrs 10mins for no explained reason whatsoever, there was a load of stoned and pissed up hammers fans kicking crap out of the train, some old lady started crying, was no room to move, train was still in middle of nowhere for 5hrs, horrific!

Nottingham Blue said:
There have been so many! But i'm going for Shrewsbury away, mid 80's. We hadn't won away for 4 (FOUR) years and were drawing 0-0. 2 mins to go, get a penalty - Neil McNab steps up...you guessed it (so did their keeper).

On the official coach with Big helen all the way home - life don't get no better than that
Remember it well mate coming from Shrewsbury was with the City fans and really thought we were gonna win at the end, my worst trip back home was 2 miles when we lost to Shrewsbury in 1979 in the FA Cup 2-0 i was 15 and still at school walked home from the gound with all me Shrewsbury mates and Shrewsbury fans and was gutted, then had to face school the week after with more abuse. 30 years ago that match and that fookin game still comes up in conversation in the pubs even now when i wear me City shirt in town :0(

Torquay away 83. All that way for the shittiest game ever. 0 -0. Got home and found my wife in bed with the neighbour.

Happy days.

Balti said:
Torquay away 83. All that way for the shittiest game ever. 0 -0. Got home and found my wife in bed with the neighbour.

Happy days.

Reminds me of the old joke.

Got home last night to find my wife in bed with my best friend. "What did you say to him" replies other friend. "Bad dog!".

I'll get me coat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.