Worse return journey home from away game after watching City

crumpsallblue said:
droylsdenblue said:
here is your winner.....
ta mate and got home to no job!! on the plus point we got talkin to some big cheese from lego on the plane over complimentry bloody marys!!!

....and what shape (and from how many pieces) was the lego big cheese?

Not read all these but I have first-hand experience of a trip home which could be a best-selling book if the full story was ever released. It was Groclin v City and I was there and although I wasn't one of the 2 people involved in the epic saga, I did pick them up from Manchester Airport about 4 days after I got home on THAT legendary flight. Those that were on that plane will know which one it was.

I currently live in YORK and had to leave the Fulham game after 90mins otherwise I would have missed the train.

If you remember Scum were playing wolves that night too

I got to picadilly station just as all the rags got there and the train back to york was packed with rags, It was only 3 days after the derby so you can imagine the abuse I got.

was just me v 300 rags shouting abuse at me for 2 hours

ohhh what fun

york away to this! said:
crumpsallblue said:
ta mate and got home to no job!! on the plus point we got talkin to some big cheese from lego on the plane over complimentry bloody marys!!!

....and what shape (and from how many pieces) was the lego big cheese?
he was a southampton fan a n to be fair stickin up for us as the hostess of a plane of 16 saiid the bookin office tipped her off of a couple of undesireables

Sunderland late sixties . Decided to travel up on an old BSM Bantam. Poured down on the way. Stopped at a transport cafe and the owner let me put my clothes in the bread oven to dry. Sat there in my skiddies for half an hour. Jeans ok , jacket big hole in the back. Return journey, clutch cable snapped , had to change gear with a pair of plyers by leaning over the side of the bike. Poured down again. Wet through, ran out of two stroke. A garage bloke lent me a pint (cheers ) of two stroke. Which got me almost home.We lost 1-0. Just got back yesterday ,anything happened while i was away ?

Stuart said:
Jogamigmog - Are you referring to Snowy (?) and them shitheads from ( the name i can't remember ) who got what they deserved ?

No but they were sat next to me on the plane and got a right twatting when the plane landed! That flight was surreal. In a nutshell, one of my mates fell over at Poznan airport, pissed, split his head open and was incapable of walking/moving any further. He was taken off to hospital and another mate volunteered to stay with him. Anyway, he got 'questioned' by the police, had his passport confiscated but then decided to do a runner. He scaled the airport fence and headed off into the woods. He bacame paranoid, buried himself in the undergrowth and waited for a few hours. Eventually he made it back to the hotel Icar in Poznan where he met the other lad who had since been released from hospital with a big bandage sewed into his head. The two of them then decided on how they would get home, bearing in mind only one of them had a passport.

It transpired that they had to proceed to Warsaw and seek out the British Embassy in order to secure a temporary passport. Bear in mind that they didn't have any change of clothes and little money and the lad whose passport was missing was covered in shit after burying himself in the undergrowth! Anyway they travelled by train to Warsaw and managed to evacuate the train carriage of other passengers due to their unkempt appearance and B.O. By now they had fook all money and had to secure digs on a boat. After negotiating with the British Embassy a passport was secured and a trip to Warsaw Airport made to try and book flights.

Neither of them had a phone and a phone call was made from a phone box at the airport to one of the lad's dads in order to arrange payment by credit card. Trying to explain all this to Polish speaking staff at the flight desk was a nightmare but eventually they agreed to let two smelly bastards, one of them covered in shit, the other with a tampon like thing sewed into his head to board a flight back to Manchester.

It was my job to go and pick them up from the airport upon their arrival. It was now Monday night and the game took place the previous Thursday. I am telling you now that they stunk to high heaven and I had to have the windows down all the way home.

I was almost pissing my sides with laughter though upon them telling me all the shit they had to go through and I've missed tons out - you could write a book about it I'm sure but all that for a shit 0-0 draw and exit from Europe. It cost them about £800 each that trip!

JOGAMIGMOG said:
Stuart said:
Jogamigmog - Are you referring to Snowy (?) and them shitheads from ( the name i can't remember ) who got what they deserved ?

No but they were sat next to me on the plane and got a right twatting when the plane landed! That flight was surreal. In a nutshell, one of my mates fell over at Poznan airport, pissed, split his head open and was incapable of walking/moving any further. He was taken off to hospital and another mate volunteered to stay with him. Anyway, he got 'questioned' by the police, had his passport confiscated but then decided to do a runner. He scaled the airport fence and headed off into the woods. He bacame paranoid, buried himself in the undergrowth and waited for a few hours. Eventually he made it back to the hotel Icar in Poznan where he met the other lad who had since been released from hospital with a big bandage sewed into his head. The two of them then decided on how they would get home, bearing in mind only one of them had a passport.

It transpired that they had to proceed to Warsaw and seek out the British Embassy in order to secure a temporary passport. Bear in mind that they didn't have any change of clothes and little money and the lad whose passport was missing was covered in shit after burying himself in the undergrowth! Anyway they travelled by train to Warsaw and managed to evacuate the train carriage of other passengers due to their unkempt appearance and B.O. By now they had fook all money and had to secure digs on a boat. After negotiating with the British Embassy a passport was secured and a trip to Warsaw Airport made to try and book flights.

Neither of them had a phone and a phone call was made from a phone box at the airport to one of the lad's dads in order to arrange payment by credit card. Trying to explain all this to Polish speaking staff at the flight desk was a nightmare but eventually they agreed to let two smelly bastards, one of them covered in shit, the other with a tampon like thing sewed into his head to board a flight back to Manchester.

It was my job to go and pick them up from the airport upon their arrival. It was now Monday night and the game took place the previous Thursday. I am telling you now that they stunk to high heaven and I had to have the windows down all the way home.

I was almost pissing my sides with laughter though upon them telling me all the shit they had to go through and I've missed tons out - you could write a book about it I'm sure but all that for a shit 0-0 draw and exit from Europe. It cost them about £800 each that trip!
now that is a trip mate!

The game in the cup against Bolton a few years ago. It was the most dull game I have ever been to, and thankfully Elano scored that late penalty so we didn't have to watch another 30 minutes of that shite. Also it was fecking freezing that night

At the end of the game we were stood waiting ages for the train back into town from Horwich parkway station with a few police dogs barking their heads off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.