Worst And Best Cities You've Visited.

I used to think that but have over the last few years realised that the City itself isn't too bad. Witnessed maybe 500 bicycles riding arounf the center with lights and music blaring, cops were really laid back. There are loads of music venues and a lot of acts visiting. Found some fun bars and good restaurants. North and south of the downtown is just a huge expanse of built out blandness. I agree with you about it's crazy religious start, no fan of mormonism

I did like that Squatters bar was proud that it was the oldest bar/microbrewery in SLC - estd. 2001 (from memory).

Only been there at the start and end of a loop up to Yellowstone and Jackson and down to Moab. Arches Park is wonderful, but I don't have anywhere much else to compare it to in the US.

So we only had 2 evenings and half a day in the city - still preferable to Cairo!
You probably drove through my town

Paris
It was full of foreign fuckers that had gone to the trouble of learning English but refused to use it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.