Worst And Best Cities You've Visited.

Best: San Francisco, Sydney, Brisbane, Paris, Rome, Helsinki (the Finns are completely hat stand), the nice "touristy" part of Washington DC. Hong Kong, Munich, Madrid, Malaga, Sevilla and Granada (well I love Spain...). And of course, Manchester. Well I am a visitor...

Worst: Fresno - the armpit of California, Detroit, the other part of Washington DC which is a complete ghetto, Cairo (although I was staying at a nice hotel but the city is a major dump), Tangiers (almost had my clothes ripped off.

Best
Nu yoik
San Francisco
San Diego
Boston
Chicago
Philli
London
York
Budapest

Worst
Cairo
Paris
Liverpool
Birmingham

My best are: Seville, Sydney,Venice and I love London having lived there. It's busy and vibrant but edgy at the same time but always something to do.

Worst: Dublin, the most overrated, overpriced city I've encountered. Also hated Bangkok, Bratislavia too.

For an underrated City I enjoyed Malaga as it has some fantastic resturants.

The best is Berlin. I liked Copenhagen and Vienna too.

The worst is Stoke......God forbid I ever have to go to that shithole again.

AntiUnited said:
why are people saying Paris it was soo expensive the people are rude and the city is filthy....
it is more or less as you say, I'm in Paris right now and I'm quite shocked at the price of things. I think people can be rude but you can say that of any big city to be honest. The traffic is shocking here too, its definitely every man for himself.

I still like it though ;-)

coley_ctid said:
AntiUnited said:
why are people saying Paris it was soo expensive the people are rude and the city is filthy....
it is more or less as you say, I'm in Paris right now and I'm quite shocked at the price of things. I think people can be rude but you can say that of any big city to be honest. The traffic is shocking here too, its definitely every man for himself.

I still like it though ;-)

Ye the traffic.. i just find France overrated. Good to see once and that is it never again.

Quik addition.
Brugge was beautiful although I was only there for a day.
Buffalo NY was a bit of a dump too from first impressions. Think the general consensus is that Cairo is a shit hole. some right eye sores there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.