Worst And Best Cities You've Visited.

AntiUnited said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Quik addition.
Brugge was beautiful although I was only there for a day.
Buffalo NY was a bit of a dump too from first impressions. Think the general consensus is that Cairo is a shit hole. some right eye sores there.

lol Buffalo is poverty man why would u want to go their...
Hockey game mate. Sabres v maple leafs. Couldn't get out of Buffalo and across back to Niagara quick enough.

paphos-mcfc said:
AntiUnited said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Quik addition.
Brugge was beautiful although I was only there for a day.
Buffalo NY was a bit of a dump too from first impressions. Think the general consensus is that Cairo is a shit hole. some right eye sores there.

lol Buffalo is poverty man why would u want to go their...
Hockey game mate. Sabres v maple leafs. Couldn't get out of Buffalo and across back to Niagara quick enough.

Been Buffalo a few times, family friends live there. Might not be the most recognised city in The States, but still plenty to do, even if the best thing to do is drive 30 mins to Niagara Falls! Seen the Sabres and the Bills and they love their sport.

AntiUnited said:
Has anyone been to Japan? im planing on doing a Far east asia tour next year. i was thinking Tokyo, Hong kong, Singapore, Thailand. am i missing a must go place please tell me.
Nagasaki - Nightmare.
Philipines,the ladies would be right up your alley.

waterloo blue said:
AntiUnited said:
Has anyone been to Japan? im planing on doing a Far east asia tour next year. i was thinking Tokyo, Hong kong, Singapore, Thailand. am i missing a must go place please tell me.
Nagasaki - Nightmare.
Philipines,the ladies would be right up your alley.

na going to Thailand for that :). Why is Nagasaki a nightmare though ?

Best.. Hartford, Connecticut.
Worst... Berlin, Brutalist architecture and literally smothered in graffiti.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.