Worst bands or solo artist you have seen live

I was at that gig and the one they did at Milton Keynes bowl later. I thought they were amazing. Know quite a few people who went and they all loved it. Michael Stipe is the best vocalist of his generation.
With music there is no right or wrong. Everyone’s taste is different so each to their own I guess.
Better than Curt Cobain??

Hate to say this coz I loved the man, but David Bowie at Maine Road doing the glass spider tour, shite, the two support acts Alison Moyet and TTD eclipsed him.
Not a concert, but City's trophy parade at the Etihad and Badly Drawn Boy did a set, it was that boring was gonna bin the parade off only for my son wanting to stay.
About 1985 seen The Blow Monkeys at the Appolo, shite, only consolation made a few quid selling t shirts outside.

Dire Straits, as support to Talking Heads, we walked out, they were aptly named as dire.
Simple Minds, support to U2, thought ‘simple minds create simple music’
Arcade Fire at the MEN, woeful, thank god I didn’t pay.

It's stretching it to think of it as a ‘gig’, but I saw a lousy performance by Anthony Hopkins at the National Theatre in the early seventies. He was playing Macbeth. Diana Rigg was playing Lady Macbeth. Both bad. Surprising, eh?

Saw Chaka Khan in Cape Town last year, was actually sad to see, her voice has just completely gone.

BRMC in Liverpool is the only gig I’ve ever walked out early on. They were actually alright, sounded just like they did on the record. But after about 45 minutes it was just dragging on and getting boring so we got off.

Led Zeppelin at Knebworth were outdone by the New Barbarians. Mind you I hate festivals.

Stumbled into A Whitney Houston concert in the 80's in Dortmund (Long story which involved thinking BvB were playing), utter utter rubbish, if it wasn't for the fit locals we would have left in the first 20 mins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.