Worst case scenario for us regards other clubs signings from

Hart of the matter said:
It appears our fear of Chelsea with Rooney is greater than our fear of united with Fabregas? Very strange. Is it mainly due to changes in managers?
fear? we were in div 2 not so long ago. im enjoyimg every minute of this

jackinho said:
Hart of the matter said:
It appears our fear of Chelsea with Rooney is greater than our fear of united with Fabregas? Very strange. Is it mainly due to changes in managers?
fear? we were in div 2 not so long ago. im enjoyimg every minute of this

Fear !! - come lets get real here. We do not have to fear anyone and that is a fact.

We have since last November put a transfer strategy in place that has identified key areas for improvement - and we have acquired players to fill this voids in.

What is happening elsewhere is that the followers of the scum have stated that they are not worried about any of our potential signings and that we seem to have been shopping on the so called '2nd tier' of players.

What they are failing to realise is the bigger picture - we do not need any major marquee signings as the backbone of the squad is already in place, what we have done is filled in players of high quality that can add to our squad and increase our depth of quality.

We have not yet finished with another possible 2 players to arrive - and the other teams have still to acquire any players that add quality to their side. That is not to say that they wont - but for people to say we should fear them - NO

I dont think people are looking at our squad correctly.

The value of the squad is far greater now than the sum of its parts from our league winning season (even after offloading Tevez and Balotelli).

The desire in our squad now is bubbling after last years fiasco. The need to perform for us and the new gaffer is imense.

I dont care who Chelski bring in, or who the rags dupe into joining their gravytrain, I don't think any club has got anywhere near our spirit and desire.

We have picked up players who are on their way up and are eager to win some top honours for the first time. We have players who love this club and are genuinely remorseful of the sham of last season and want to put it right. We have players who see they have a second chance under pellers and will be giving it all.

In summary

The futures bright, the futures Blue (or black on some days)

I don't fear anyone. With our squad, it's ours to lose really.

I don't fear Mourinho neither. We will smash Chelsea to pieces as per usual. United are definitely the main threat!

Daz_Blue said:
malg said:
I fancy Chelsea now, but if they get Rooney they'll walk it.

We have beat Chelsea 4 times already this calender year ...... just because they now have big mouth makes the players they have better ..... ?

Yes it does. Did you *really* think United's players were man for man better than ours last season? And they walked it, didn't they. It's not hard to see how much difference a top manager can make.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:53 pm --<br /><br />
citizens_1976 said:
I don't fear anyone. With our squad, it's ours to lose really.

I don't fear Mourinho neither. We will smash Chelsea to pieces as per usual. United are definitely the main threat!

Five sentences above.

1. Admirable
2, 3, 4 & 5. Wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong.

To be honest there is nobody the rags could sign that would worry me,
since bacon face is out of the picture the ship is slowly starting to sink so is their time.

Rooney will go and they are an old team, I think the power in Manchester shifted a good while ago but this solidifies it.

Chelsea will win the league this season for me. Great side that needed cohesion, Mourinho will bring that, top players back on side, fans back on side. Its theres to lose in my opinion

I fear that if Bale doesn't move soon to Real Madrid, they'll be knocking on our door for Aguero. We may be forced to sell and then we face a panic to replace him. Hope not.

hgblue said:
I'm in the minority that's not doing cartwheels about our summer signings. Fabregas, Suarez and Pepe and we piss the League for a similar spend. As it stands I'm leaning towards Chelsea, especially if they sign Rooney, because Mourinho will get him firing again.
Don't want Suarez

Fabergas doesn't want to leave Barca

If Pepe is for sale, we shall still buy him.

I am very pleased you are not in charge of scouting as it appears to be "who have I heard of? Yes, buy him." As opposed to "what do we need, who will fit"

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Chelsea will win the league this season for me. Great side that needed cohesion, Mourinho will bring that, top players back on side, fans back on side. Its theres to lose in my opinion
O.k Castiel :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.