Worst case scenario for us regards other clubs signings from

Wtf guys, Navas, Negredo, Fernandinho and Jovetic are all phenomenal talents. Pelle is a phenomenal manager. Nasri, Yaya and Silva will have a new lease of life under him as will Aguero and Dzeko thanks to this and the balls into box from Navas. Rodwell is like a man reinvented. Still money to spend in this window. Milner is like the energiser bunny. Take all this into consideration and how the hell are we sucking the arse of chelsea just because they got 'the special one' back? We're in for a good season.......

Pinturicchio said:
bondsman said:
Chelsea are stronger than us at present IMO they should have been last year but for the managerial madness. Mourinho will get the best out of the best squad in the league.

The others will be strengthened if they sign the players I mention. Who honestly knows how good out signings will be they have never played in the prem before and we still have shite like Garcia kolarov and Sinclair in our ranks plus I don't think dzeko or nasri would get in Chelsea or uniteds first 11 s. I hope our signings do the business but for most city fans they are unknowns

Do you really think it's only a matter of managerial issue that we've outplayed them in every single opposition...

CS, dont you remember us winning that without even using Silva(3-2; was 3-1 till that very late ball Pants slipped...)

The Premier home game we also won 2-0, totally outplayed them that day too...

And don't get me starting on the FA Cup semi-final... It could have been 4-0 by half time ; again without Silva.

It's of course useless to talk about the 2 wins in the USA tour. But what I am saying is they don't have as much quality in their squad, nor do they have as much experience in Winning big things as real determining actors... The starting 11 that won the league under Ancelotti was : Cole Terry Alex Bosingwa Ballak Lampard Malouda Anelka Drogba Kalou/Joe.Cole . They are all either gone or 4 years older.. Mata, Hazard are nice boys but they are too weak defensively, tactically and mentally to cope with the height some PL games would ask them.

Plus I think Dzeko (who isn't a regular starter for us by the way) would easily make it to their starting eleven. They're dying to get a fine striker... Nasri would also probably make it to either their quality-less midfield, He can keep possession and knows how to unlock situation versus defensive teams, he's done so for us against Chelsea many times. He's a composed lad and still can run, they're missing that kind of player.

And of course Nasri would be a regular starter for the rags (they still use Papy Giggs), that's why Ferguie wanted Nasri that desperately in 2011,.

We also outplayed the rags this season at their home, didn't we ?

We outplayed the scum at eastlands too, particularly in the second half and were unlucky to lose. We also outplayed Chelseas (iirc - bit pissed up) at the bridge, and were unlucky to get a draw, although the game was a bit shit.

The main person I'd worry anyone getting, because a lot of the names thrown about so far I don't think are particularly suitable (Fabregas at the shite for example, he'd do far better here), is Chelsea getting De Rossi, or just a general world class upgrade on Mikel. Getting Rooney and De Rossi would be a great window for them, though they're probably still lacking a little in defence and general depth.

It's ours to lose next year lads. Our squad playing to potential is better than anyone else's.

I'm in the minority that's not doing cartwheels about our summer signings. Fabregas, Suarez and Pepe and we piss the League for a similar spend. As it stands I'm leaning towards Chelsea, especially if they sign Rooney, because Mourinho will get him firing again.

We'll win it have a strange feeling Mourinho will have a happy return. Last time Mourinho was here the Premiership was a 2 team league with the lower team easy to beat it's changed big time. City will win the league this year I'm very confident. If we don't anyone but the rags and I'd be happy.

Pedrosmurf said:
Wtf guys, Navas, Negredo, Fernandinho and Jovetic are all phenomenal talents. Pelle is a phenomenal manager. Nasri, Yaya and Silva will have a new lease of life under him as will Aguero and Dzeko thanks to this and the balls into box from Navas. Rodwell is like a man reinvented. Still money to spend in this window. Milner is like the energiser bunny. Take all this into consideration and how the hell are we sucking the arse of chelsea just because they got 'the special one' back? We're in for a good season.......

This .....fuck the Chav love in

I don't think the OP's scenario is worst case.

Rags. Get a top notch manager, Keep Rooney, get Fabregas and sign a top class DM.

Chelsea. Sign a top class striker and a DM

Arsenal. Wenger gets Tony Adams in and says buy me a defence. Buys Suarez.

Thats much worse but even with that I'd still say they would be more worried about us as we have already presented them with their worst case scenario.

New top class manager

Top class winger for width

Top class DM with pace

Replaced Tevez with Negredo

Bought Jovetic.

I think Mourinho, Gollum and Whinger will be more worried about us than we are about them.

woolleyback blue said:
Top class winger for width

Top class DM with pace

Replaced Tevez with Negredo

Bought Jovetic.

I think Mourinho, Gollum and Whinger will be more worried about us than we are about them.

Jovetic is the Tevez replacement.. Negredo is more like Balotelli's. To be honest I don't think either one of them is a huge improvement on individual basis but squad wise the improvement is massive.

I totally appreciate the logic here. We replaced Balo with Negredo, a more down to earth guy who's not gonna make troubles and would still be happy even if he stays on the bench for some time plus he isn't at wages as high as Balotelli's.

Jovetic is very young, extremely talented and apparently more versatile than Tevez. So he offers us more options... And again the wage is reasonable.

Pedrosmurf said:
agreed, I think the big difference next season is the replacement of talented individuals for talented team players. It's teams that win things, add to the mix that our transfer activity has been done earlier than others and this bows well for us.

Just watched Arsenal and they will not challenge with that squad, they have gone backwards over the last couple of seasons and it will take a lot of investment in the squad not just Suarez to make them a threat for the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.