Worst City Missed Penalty !!

Rosler vs Villa on the cup in 96 I think.
The reason is I was watching it in my room alone and when e missed i turned round and thumped the bed causing the remote control to fly up and hit me on the bridge of my nose. Didn't think twice about it till the next day at work after 5 people asked me if i was fighting at the weekend I went to bathroom to discover I gave myself 2 black eyes

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spuvWxlnya0[/youtube]

was there n it was the funniest thng i ever seen

Didn't McNab miss one away at Shrewsbury, right at the end of an awful 0-0 draw when we had gone for what seemed like an eternity without winning away from home?

brummie blue said:
Stuart Pearce, his last game, needed a goal for 100 in the league and I think it was Dave Beasant who was in goal even told him were to put it!
rememebr that well, when i told mates he was told where to put it , they didnt belive a word of it, thats why i think he missed it. honest pearce and all

pace89 said:
Fowler probably did us a favour. If we'd qualified for Europe we would've been relagated the following season. We hardly won a game after Christmas as it was.
Totally agree.

Plus Fowler didn't actually miss, technically speaking. It wasn't the greatest penalty but Schwarzer guessed correctly and saved it.

Vassell against the rags?

Robinho's woeful effort?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.