Worst City Missed Penalty !!

rickmcfc said:
jake28 said:
Vassel v the scum
when was this, cant for the life of me picture it, vid anyone

The last home game of the LEGENDARY 06/07 season. Everyone got a free scarf and the atmosphere was rocking on a sunny day. United had just been knocked out of the Champs League by eventual winners AC Milan. Kaka took the piss out of them and Gattuso kicked lumps out of them. Ball stamped on Ronaldo after 2 minutes. Then Tranny scored a penalty. Our best move of the game was ruined by some prick running on the pitch. Two minutes to go, Ball plays a one two and gets tripped by Wes Brown and its Vassell vs Van Der Sar.

Vass smashes it down the middle and it hits Van Der Sars legs. United win 1-0, Chelsea draw 1-1 at the Emirates the next day and United win the league for the first time in 3 years. We played Spurs away the next week and lost 2-1. A day later Pearce was sacked.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spuvWxlnya0[/youtube]

Not a city pen, but still my favorite the flash cnuts. hahahaha

Erm, dare I say Fowlers Penalty Miss?

The worst penalty I've seen was at my first game at Maine Rd when Reading were the opposition in the FA Cup in '68.

Tony Coleman blasted the ball and it almost went over the roof of the Platt Labe stand.

I've never seen anyone miss the target as comprehensibly as that since!

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:

The worst penalty I've seen was at my first game at Maine Rd when Reading were the opposition in the FA Cup in '68.

Tony Coleman blasted the ball and it almost went over the roof of the Platt Labe stand.

David Beckham Vs Portugal And/Or Turkey must come close.

As for City penaltys, some of the one's taken vs doncaster in the Carling cup were shocking!

Michael Johnson v Midgetland in the UEFA Cup.

Never looked like scoring from the moment he walked to the spot. Pretty much just passed it to the keeper.

erocsevil said:
Fowlers Penalty Miss said:

David Beckham Vs Portugal And/Or Turkey must come close.

As for City penaltys, some of the one's taken vs doncaster in the Carling cup were shocking!
Nope. They were positively on target compared to Tony Colmans' effort that day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.