Worst City players you remember

I'm probably going to get pelters for this, but here goes. I think it's disrespectful to slate former players just because of their ability, they're humans after all who may read these pages. Fair enough if it's someone who disrespected the club either whilst here or afterwards then it's fair game but it doesn't feel right to call out players that were once a part of the club we love just because they weren't good. After all we were absolutely shite as a club for many many years, so the level of player available was relative. Slating players during moments of emotion e.g. after a bad game is one thing but having a whole thread listing our worst players seems bad taste

But I guess it's a free world and a free forum so each to their own :-)

In recent years Claudio Bravo would have to go onto any worst players list. Let’s not have any revisionist nonsense, he was utterly shit. Almost every shot he faced went into our net. Belongs on the same list as the very worst players of the 80’s and 90’s.

Bravo did ok in the 5-0 vs Scousers, coming on after Mane had tried to decapitate Eddie

I'm probably going to get pelters for this, but here goes. I think it's disrespectful to slate former players just because of their ability, they're humans after all who may read these pages. Fair enough if it's someone who disrespected the club either whilst here or afterwards then it's fair game but it doesn't feel right to call out players that were once a part of the club we love just because they weren't good. After all we were absolutely shite as a club for many many years, so the level of player available was relative. Slating players during moments of emotion e.g. after a bad game is one thing but having a whole thread listing our worst players seems bad taste

But I guess it's a free world and a free forum so each to their own :-)
Diddums

This thread is like reading a horror story. Our terrible recruitment was made even worse by the needless sales of some excellent young players. Mackenzie, Barnes, Owen and Hinchcliffe were four departures that cut me to the bone. Warhurst, Barrett and Palmer were gift wrapped to Oldham. David Phillips was swapped for the useless Perry Suckling and then went on to win the FA Cup alongside ex-blue Dave Bennett. The contrast in the way the club is run nowadays is unbelievable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.