Worst City players you remember

I have no doubts that Tony Vaughan has been mentioned ? One of my favourite memories will be the home game v Ipswich ( I think but may be wrong ),wr were into stoppage time and losing at home again The visitors did the usual taking the ball in the corner in front of the Ipswich fans when Vaughan launched himself at one of their players and was red carded." Off,off,off " shouted the Ipswich fans in the North stand who were joined within a few seconds by virtually the whole of the Kippax chanting "off,off,off " ! A great memory of those dark ages days.

As others have said there have been some shockers over the years.Too many !
I was a regular from 1972, my first season ticket was 1978 & without doubt the player least likely to make the current squad since 1972 was Tony Vaughan. That said he played in blue, and had my full support at the time but maybe with the odd eff and Jeff thrown in

You've had those pent up inside you for quite some time, haven't you?
Neil Mcnab no chance is he 1 of the worst players ever.
Never let us down always put a shift in.
Suckling,Margetson,Hiley,Rodger,Van Blerk,Mills,Dalziel,Davidson,Sugrue,Silkman,Cross,Cunningham,Crooks,D Brightwell,Creaney,Peacock,Macken,Cunningham,Biggins,Shinton,Stepanovic,Robinson,Hopkins,Mills,Thatcher,Corradi,Negoui,Weah,Taylor Bob,Mcilroy,Johnson,Robinho,Weah,Stuart Lee,Williams,Conlan,Mcmanaman,Fowler,Sommeil,The list is endless.

Bernado Corradi
Nery Castillo
Steve macmananananaman

Jô, Tal Ben-Haim, Benjani, Mendy, Mangala

Benjani? Fook off mate.. any lad who scores with his ear against that lot on their Munich anniversary deserves a statue..

Besides that moment (and probably including it) he was a tad shit.. good at falling asleep at airports though ;)

David Kerr, remember he came on as a sub in a game at Maine Road made one run up the wing and was knackered for the next 10 mins

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.