Worst Ever United Away Support

i dont know if it was they were that quiet or we were that noisy, talksport were complaining that you couldnt hear them when there are only 2600 til a City fan said we only get 2900 at the swamp and that holds 76000

kippaxkid74 said:
jimharri said:
Any MiBs knocking around, picking off families?

About 5pm near the arndale a group of twats (not wearing any utd gear) passed me and one went right in my face and sneared "i hope that shirt fucking burns the flesh off your back" and him and his cronies found it hilarious and walked off. They had passed 2 blokes in city shirts and said nowt, but when they came to a woman and her pensioner mum they decided to have a word! Harmless, but is that the kind of brave stuff you're on about?!?! ;)

Makes knocking them sad bastards off their perch even sweeter really :)

Why would a shirt burn the flesh off your back unless you were using a very aggressive fabric conditioner? That's clutching at straws.

To be honest,unless you we're sat near them,which i am not,it would have been really hard to notice among all the noise going on last night.

bluemanc7 said:
jrb said:
I know it's an often used cliché, but tonight was the worst ever United away support I have seen/witnessed. No seriously.

Agreed. Very poor. Couldn't hear them.

Got this text after the game. Anyone think of a witty reply:

Dear Manchester City, we called while you were out. The league title you ordered and paid for five years ago is ready to collect. Apologies for the delay; we're as mystified as you are why it took so long.

?

Please leave with neighbours. They can hand it to us on a plate when we return

I don't want to be sticking up for those arrogant red cunts, but I have to say that the noise which comes from away fans is often a direct result of the mood amongt the fans. They were clearly nervous, knowing we could beat them and knowing we were outplaying them.

Having fans in tiers, especially in a noisy stadium, reduces the noise levels too and each tier can't hear the other.

As I say, I hate the gloryhunting twats more than anyone, but a bit less of the "we intimidated them into silence" bollocks.

I was told that a lot of the usual away day Rags couldn't get hold of tickets. The pricing meant that a lot went to wealthy corporates - maybe just an excuse because they were diabolical!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.