Worst film you have ever had the misfortune of seeing.

Carl_Man_City said:
I am Legend. Complete shite. Fell asleep in it.

eh?<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:58 pm --<br /><br />
Citizenhill said:
Alien vs. Predator 2.

Whilst one may suck balls, that took the biscuit, not only was it a cheesy low budget American teenage comedy feel of the whole thing, but when the violence kicked in, it was too dark to fucking see anything! Not like, oh the Predator is in camo stage, or the Alien is hiding in a vent, but you cannot see the fuckers when they are out in the open.

Too dark, fucking awful film to go with it. I hope the actors in it and the director go to hell.

Completely agree, would love to my own version to repair the franchise.

Clash of the Titans was shocking, most of the movie was watching them walk from place to damn place and the fight scenes were crap

Inland Empire at the corner house about 5 years ago. The film was 3 hours long and someone walked out after an hour. At the end of the film I was jealous/gutted that I hadn't walked out a minute later. Truly awful!!!

Anything with Stephen Segal in it

Anything with Jean Claude Van Damme in it

Anything with Vin Diesel in it

Sex and the City

Any movie that might show a piece of Sex and the City by accident or make references to it in any shape or form

hilts said:
the happening is without doubt the worst film ever made, people trying to out run the wind? how Shyamalan thought he could get away with this absolute dog turd of a film is unbelievable, he is a wanker of the highest order and deserves to be shot without delay. Mark Wahlberg's performance is also worth a mention as the worst piece of acting known to man helped largely by a script a three year old would get hung for writing.

end of thread

this! i went to the cinema for this one and it was absolute dogshit.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzgdOzfMVwo&feature=related[/youtube]

wimbledon (2005) absolute shite, got dragged to watch it by two (female) student friends under the (false) promise of kirsten dunst in a tennis uniform. drivel and a crime against humanity....

bluetoo said:
Anything with Stephen Segal in it

Anything with Jean Claude Van Damme in it

Anything with Vin Diesel in it

Sex and the City

Any movie that might show a piece of Sex and the City by accident or make references to it in any shape or form

Aside from The Iron Giant and Saving Private Ryan, that is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.