Worst Goalkeeper

I suspect if you'd seen him in training and, for some reason, you were going to pick him you'd probably want insurance on the bench.
The QPR game still gives me shivers as both goals were abysmal from him, but the back pass free kick was even worse and doesn't get the credit it deserves.

Good shout out for Tommy Wright who was built like a brick shit house with all the agility of a brick shit house.
Best laugh I've had all day!

At Maine Road I remember us having some older stand in keeper (I say stand in as he wasn’t there long). The ball went out for a goal kick and has he collected the ball he asked one of the fans behind the goal what the time was. He got a barrage of abuse saying never mind the time get on with the fuckin game.

At Maine Road I remember us having some older stand in keeper (I say stand in as he wasn’t there long). The ball went out for a goal kick and has he collected the ball he asked one of the fans behind the goal what the time was. He got a barrage of abuse saying never mind the time get on with the fuckin game.

Ha ha I'm sure I remember that Jim Burridge I think.

Keith McRae , probably already been mentioned i think he was brought in to replace Dowd / Mulhearn and compete with Big Joe , he wasnt fit to lace their boots , shite keeper and Budgie Burridge not sure but i think he still holds the record for the oldest player ever to play in the Premier league , he was about 50 !!

Ha ha I'm sure I remember that Jim Burridge I think.
His name was John Burridge.

To be fair to him he was in his mid-40s when he joined City.

He does appear to hold the record for the oldest player to appear in the Premier League at 43 years, four months and 26 days.

His name was John Burridge.

To be fair to him he was in his mid-40s when he joined City.

He does appear to hold the record for the oldest player to appear in the Premier League at 43 years, four months and 26 days.

Yes he was known as a character and always had banter with fan's, budgie his nickname was I think.

Yes he was known as a character and always had banter with fan's, budgie his nickname was I think.

He would go around the ground throwing the ball for headers back from the crowd. He was better than Bravo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.