Worst Goalkeeper

I think I took my ERO to that game. I think we were screwed by HT. Can't remember a single player, let alone the goalie.
Here you go Dave (I hope you're sitting down!).......

*edit* I see Chapo beat me to it. Story of my life.
:-(

Here you go.

That's the one - fuckin' returning nightmare - Jackson, who finished his days at Wigan, or was that where he started, Beagrie 'n Beardsley, and that Preki! Jeez, it's all flooding back. I did remember that we were buggered by HT, so I should be able to find my seat among the FOCs in CBL3 tonight.

Dibble was also awful.

I was watching some old season reviews in the summer and some of the goals he let in were beyond belief.

His performance in that 3-3 Forest draw at home in 94 might be the worst performance I’ve ever seen from a City keeper.

I was at Walsall away when Dibble let in two goals and was getting stick from us behind the goal in a jittery performance. He then took a goal kick and went off injured and Nigel Gleghorn had to go in goal. Dibble got loads of stick when he went off as we were convinced he was feigning injury after having a go at us just before.
In typical City fashion after reading 3-2 we let in a late equaliser after an horrendous backpass was intercepted.

I was at Walsall away when Dibble let in two goals and was getting stick from us behind the goal in a jittery performance. He then took a goal kick and went off injured and Nigel Gleghorn had to go in goal. Dibble got loads of stick when he went off as we were convinced he was feigning injury after having a go at us just before.
In typical City fashion after reading 3-2 we let in a late equaliser after an horrendous backpass was intercepted.

State of Forest’s 2nd and 3rd

We watched some fucking dross in our time. Anybody believing we don't deserve our recent success should take a look at a few of these videos, it seemed at the time almost every week we watched crap like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.