Worst Goalkeeper

I reckon the 3-1 Home defeat to Peps Bayern was where Pep decided Joe wasn’t up to it -constantly hoofing it up and giving up possession when we couldn’t get the ball off them all night.
Oh i think Pep had his doubts before he came here. Like you say he’d seen Hart previously and likely wasnt a fan of hoofing the ball up. He gave him one chance and Hart took the piss from memory. Game over!!

Dibble was also awful.

I was watching some old season reviews in the summer and some of the goals he let in were beyond belief.

His performance in that 3-3 Forest draw at home in 94 might be the worst performance I’ve ever seen from a City keeper.
I think Dibble’s performance against Newcastle away in the FA Cup in ‘95 takes some beating. Genuinely horrendous and the third goal in particular had to be seen to be believed (that coming after he had already gifted Newcastle the first).

Having said that, my mate and I were watching Burridge in the warm-up before the game and he looked even worse to be honest.

Anybody saying Bravo are chatting absolute nonsense.
Damn fine keeper

edee12f3-bravo-handball.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.