"Worst moment ever watching City"?!

SuperYaya said:
law74 said:
Seems strange a City fan does not know who Kevin Parker is.......

I don't think it's that strange, it's not like he really has anything to do with the football, he just represents the fans.

His comments made me cringe when I heard them last night.

He's made me cringe more than with those comments. He has not made things easy for me and getting my OSC branch going. I have had 2 emails answered...that was it. I'm still waiting to get log-ins for the new OSC site to get mine on there, still waiting on membership cards.

To say the least, I'm not happy with him at the moment.<br /><br />-- Tue May 14, 2013 11:16 am --<br /><br />
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Probably the home defeat to Stockpot ****.
Or dropping a white hot Balti pie down my trousers and sautéing my bollocks when we played Hull once.

Ouch!!!

tumblr_inline_mhnim7Lc611qegw8v.gif

the last time i heard him speak he was very good and i agreed with him.

last night he was fucking abysmal and i couldn't believe what he was saying.

lowest moment? stoke away 98 maybe, york away possibly (the real lowest moment).

my lowest moment was the 89th minute 13th may last year.

Re: WORST MOMENT EVER WATCHING CITY

phuzion said:
I assume you are referring to Kevin Parkers comments? Embarrassing comments.

Gets his face on the tv and radio a few times and hey presto, thinks he too has to tow the media party line, regurgitating stupid fucking sound bites that cast a shadow over his own club.

Twats like this dont speak for me and never will.

Re: WORST MOMENT EVER WATCHING CITY

blueinsa said:
phuzion said:
I assume you are referring to Kevin Parkers comments? Embarrassing comments.

Gets his face on the tv and radio a few times and hey presto, thinks he too has to tow the media party line, regurgitating stupid fucking sound bites that cast a shadow over his own club.

Twats like this dont speak for me and never will.

How he became the Secretary of the OSC is beyond me. As a branch chairman, he drives me completely insane.

i cringed at that comment also,why do these people give the impression,they are speaking for us all,get a grip man,if i didnt know better i would have him down as a jcl,

ped said:
i cringed at that comment also,why do these people give the impression,they are speaking for us all,get a grip man,if i didnt know better i would have him down as a jcl,

he's certainly not a JCL, he's just obviously an idiot.

Luton but in the near past that Blackburn defeat in the FA Cup was bad.

As for that Parker guy, he was in the same area as Mike Wedderburn in Albert Square last season on our parade and had a smug 'I'm better than you' look on his face looking at us all crowded in whilst waiting to say 10 words on the telly before carrying on freeloading.

I really could not restrict it to one.
Wolves in the League Cup Final all those years ago hurt like hell because it was my first big loss as a fan but the Luton relegation was like a kick in the bollocks given by an elephant. Stoke, hell I just sat there like some numb nut refusing to leave the stand. When Gillingham scored their second it was the first time (and only time) I felt like packing it all in so Saturday cannot compare at all to those sad times.
Silly comments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.