"Worst moment ever watching City"?!

Re: "Worst moment ever watching City"?!

His comments were embarrassing. I don't know him but his credibility is shot with me. Reminds me of when someone from the supporters trust said that 90% of city fans didn't want Sven.

ban-mcfc said:
the last time i heard him speak he was very good and i agreed with him.

last night he was fucking abysmal and i couldn't believe what he was saying.

lowest moment? stoke away 98 maybe, york away possibly (the real lowest moment).

my lowest moment was the 89th minute 13th may last year.

Yes without doubt the 85th to 89th vs QPR 13 May 2012.
I was beyond the depths of despair and considering I have followed City for over half a century I thought I had seen everything.

citykev28 said:
I thought this when I read ceefax this morning. What about Bury at home, Coppell, Luton Town, Rooney in the League Cup, the drop into the third tier, Paul Lake's second collapse, the relegation under Alan Ball.

What a thundercunt.

All those and the King getting injured and then retiring

But the worse single event was Swales worming his way in that was a disaster for 25 years

Shirley said:
ban-mcfc said:
the last time i heard him speak he was very good and i agreed with him.

last night he was fucking abysmal and i couldn't believe what he was saying.

lowest moment? stoke away 98 maybe, york away possibly (the real lowest moment).

my lowest moment was the 89th minute 13th may last year.

Yes without doubt the 85th to 89th vs QPR 13 May 2012.
I was beyond the depths of despair and considering I have followed City for over half a century I thought I had seen everything.

Snap
46 years watching the Blues and I felt lower than the Gillingham game at 0-2 down. We equalised and I just shrugged, to little to late. The winner went in and I could not comprehend it, walked away from that game feeling I had survived a car crash still in shock.

For how it felt at the time

Bronze medal - Sunderland 73.
Silver medal - League Cup Semi at the swamp.
Gold medal - Mackie goal. The 'Nooooooooooooooooooo' before 'Agueroooooooooooooo'

Being at Wembley in 1999 against Gillingham, and we are 2-0 down and not knowing how long was to go, and Horlock scoring and me screaming out "Typical City".........then subsequently in the penalty shoot out seeing Richard Edghill walking up to take a penalty.....in my City supporting lifetime nothing has come close to that 35-40 mins or so of me watching City.

With hindsight you have to remember if we had lost that game the club might not even exist due to debt etc back then.

The ball being deflected (unfortunately) by Tommy Hutchinson past "Super Joe" for the Spuds equaliser in the 1981 cup final is by far my worst memory

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.