Worst moment of the season...

BlueTG said:
Being 3 down at home to the rags in the fa cup and having the feeling that they could go on and spank us worse than the 6-1, thanks heaven they didnt!!
Bloody hell, I forgot about that.

I felt so bad I was considering sneaking out [very glad I didn't].

more then one utd fan has said to me ."we have been shit this season,players missing bla bla bla,city have been as good as they can be and cant really be any better"so using said logig it is their title next year easy .having read this thread it seems to me there is lots of room for improvement,ps my worst moment fergies double fisted salute at blackburn.how sweet haslife turned out,

Ji dong wons goal at Sunderland. Last kick of the ball. We hammered them plus there goal was offside . Horrible day

The Pink Panther said:
The Balotelli - Kolorov argument was really bad, but my worst from this season was when we threw a two goal lead away against spurs.

This. I was reading the headlines aloud in my head... Something about that moment was special in another way. Suddenly the team was galvanised and looked hungry. I hadn't seen it from the side in some time. This was a group of lads who didn't have to try too hard to do so well. And yet here they were. It was definitely a turning point.

Funnily enough there were lots of lows; most mentioned earlier. The good thing being though that every low just made the incredable high at the end even better. If we had no lows and strolled the league it wouldn't have felt as ecstatic as it did! Having said that I'd chose a season with no lows and a stroll as my heart, mood, life, etc can't go another season like the last one. ;-)

not being able to get a ticket for my youngest son for the qpr game

but one of the best moments was paying 300 quid outside to get him in the newcastle 2-0 win.

to see yaya's first hit the back of the net, i keep tellin him thats when we won the league.

up the blues

Funnily enough after the Arsenal game I felt calm. Tension has been building for weeks and we'd been playing crap. I thought we'd blown it, and if we came second then we'd had a good season and improved on last year.
Whats more, I was dreading the derby game and the monumental implications. Now it didn't matter so much.
Maybe that's how the players felt and that's how things turned around?
It gave me a couple of weeks respite before the tension became unbearable again.
Anyway, it all turned out well in the end. What a feckin season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.