Worst pain you've experienced

Has anyone seen the Jason Manford bit about the worst pain ever? Well that

Not me, but i bet it was the worst pain ever

The Hughes season when United kept scoring in injury time was hard to take...

I've broken bones and been kicked in the nads, but doesn't compare with an infection under a cracked tooth. The dentist thought the tooth was salvageable and persisted with various ways to try and fix it. I was in constant agony, barely sleeping for 2 full weeks despite multiple visits and increasingly powerful drugs. She eventually agreed to take it out after I threatened to do it myself. Taking it out - whilst it felt a bit medieval, didn't cause any pain.

Had to have keyhole surgery when my appendix burst.
They put some sort of gas in you to do the surgery. This gas then rose to the top of my shoulders and just sat there. Was horrible pain. Even worse than the appendix.

I had the most awful pain inside, and a prat of a GP said "It'll be indigestion. Eat more slowly". It got even worse, unbearable even. so I got a second opinion - turned out it was the gall bladder. I had it removed and was told it was in a bad state and things could have been very nasty if I hadn't had it out.
Thanks Doc.

I had the most awful pain inside, and a prat of a GP said "It'll be indigestion. Eat more slowly". It got even worse, unbearable even. so I got a second opinion - turned out it was the gall bladder. I had it removed and was told it was in a bad state and things could have been very nasty if I hadn't had it out.
Thanks Doc.
My mum went into hospital last xmas with horrendous pain in her stomach. Turned out to be a ruptured gall bladder and had to have a 7 hour operation on xmas day to have it removed. Spent a month nearly in hospital and she swears it was more painful than childbirth. Doctor told her afterwards they thought it would kill her at one point and she's lucky to be here. Big thanks to those doctors i tell you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.