Worst pain you've experienced

Just about to post that my worst pain was calf cramp. Fucking hell bud.

It fucked my guitar playing days up I can tell you..... Still have trouble with the hands over 30 years later. I had them wired up for ages and almost lost one of them.

Sciatica. Absolute agony
Had some pretty horrendous toothache too. Makes you wonder how people in countries without free health care get on. Knowing a very simple procedure is available to those with money while they have to sit in fucking agony unless they manage to get £500 together or whatever extortionate price dentists charge.

A doctor attempting to shove my dislocated ankle back into place. A million times worse than the dislocation itself and 25 years later still fills me with fear

In the old days I managed to get into trouble with a few fellas and got grabbed. This went downhill pretty quickly because I hurt one of them quite badly in the struggle. It involved systematic torture. Sawed through my knee and used a hammer on the other one, lump hammer to both hands systematically breaking every bone in each hand and turning them to mush, broken feet, broken jaw, slashed quite a few times and had petrol poured over me and was threatened with being burned alive. It was a long two days. Never underestimate the power of a gang egging each other on and losing their minds. I believe it’s how a lot of murders happen. The knees were like nothing I have felt before or since but after a period of time the human body does turn off and you drift to other places where you can’t quite feel pain.

As a result of some of the injuries, I had plastic surgery to repair some of the damage to my face and because I had self medicated because of some of the pain of the other injuries, the surgery took place without any anaesthesia. That was pretty rough as I was awake and having wounds and stitching to the inside and outside of my cheek and the muscles needed stitching too. That was a four hour operation whilst I was awake and with no pain relief at all.

worst pain ever, kidney stones. Fucking nightmare….
Fuck me

Sciatica. Absolute agony
Had some pretty horrendous toothache too. Makes you wonder how people in countries without free health care get on. Knowing a very simple procedure is available to those with money while they have to sit in fucking agony unless they manage to get £500 together or whatever extortionate price dentists charge.
Right, talk to me, how do you sort out Sciatica ? Pulled my back over Christmas whilst doing a bit of DIY, seemed to go right but now have sciatica in my hip thigh and knee.
Ibuprofen seems to alleviate it a bit and I keep doing the exercises the physio has sent me but it doesn't seem to be getting any better.
Thinking about seeing a Chiropractor but not sure if it's the best idea with it being nerve related.

I once fractured my skull playing 5 a side. However, the injection into my skull at the hospital afterwards was the worst pain ever. When the nurse asked if i could feel her stitching my head back up to let her know and she would give me another injection, even though i could feel everything, I told her I couldn't feel anything.

Sod that had something similar 18 months ago, had a small piece of skin cancer cut out of my head for a biopsy. The needle hurt and like you I could feel her stitching my head back together. So much so I nearly fainted....soft lad !.

Went back a few weeks later to have more skin cut away, it was a different group of doctor and nurse and told them what had happened. They told me I shouldnt feel a thing and if I do tell them so they could jab me again. This all went well no pain at all ;)

Without a shadow of a doubt, kidney stones. No analgesics touched it. I'm not normally one for hyperbole but, if someone had passed me a loaded gun, I'd have happily shot myself just to relieve the pain. Most women will tell you that the most excruciating pain they have ever experienced is childbirth. Not surprising when you consider it must be like shitting a football. When researching the condition I came across a number of comments from women who had experienced both. Tellingly, they all said they'd take childbirth over kidney stones.

Without a shadow of a doubt, kidney stones. No analgesics touched it. I'm not normally one for hyperbole but, if someone had passed me a loaded gun, I'd have happily shot myself just to relieve the pain. Most women will tell you that the most excruciating pain they have ever experienced is childbirth. Not surprising when you consider it must be like shitting a football. When researching the condition I came across a number of comments from women who had experienced both. Tellingly, they all said they'd take childbirth over kidney stones.K
Kidney stones for me too. But ironically the last one I had probably saved my life. The job I did had a medical fitness certificate required and the protocol after a stone was to have an ultrasound 2 years after a stone. I went for the scan, where they found a tumour in my kidney that showed absolutely no symptoms. 3 weeks later kidney was removed and surgeon described it as a "Vinny Jones". What do you mean I asked, nasty and aggressive was his reply. I took early retirement a few months later as it brought everything into perspective.

In my early twenties I got rather drunk and left my hard contacts in my eyes, passed out, and went to bed. That was horrible.

But as bad as that was - a few years later I had an abscess under one of my teeth. That was off scale - 11 out of 10 in terms of pain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.