Worst pain you've experienced

I mentioned it earlier in the thread, Several times with me and admitted too Stepping Hill with them. The Morphine only took the edge off the pain.
i was in stepping hill with my second and third ones, some kind of tool inserted down japs eye, through the bladder and ito the tube from the kidney to break the stone up, the next 24hrs were the longest of my life as the fragments were pissed out

i was in stepping hill with my second and third ones, some kind of tool inserted down japs eye, through the bladder and ito the tube from the kidney to break the stone up, the next 24hrs were the longest of my life as the fragments were pissed out

It's amazing how something so small can cause that much pain.

I believe my ileostomy can be reversed. Hopeful to have some news in the next few months but, when the op and stoma bag saved my life, then it’s a small price to pay.
Hope so pal. Yes your right wouldn’t have turned it down should it have been needed. So thankful for the NHS and we shouldn’t take it for granted as many do. Hope all goes well for you.

Two things:

When I was 25 or so, I had a tooth abscess. Horrible fucking pain. Couldn't sleep. Went to the dentist early the next morning. After draining and cutting the abscess out the dentist showed me the tissue she removed - roughly the size of the tip of your pinky.

Slightly less painful - getting drunk in college and failing to remove my hard contact lenses prior to going to sleep. Holy shit!

Hope so pal. Yes your right wouldn’t have turned it down should it have been needed. So thankful for the NHS and we shouldn’t take it for granted as many do. Hope all goes well for you.
Thank you. It was my third trip to hospital before I found out it was something very serious.

I used to wonder how people could be so brave when diagnosed but you just have to accept it.

Dry socket followed by infection in both sides when I had my lower wisdom teeth extracted.

Sat up delirious, wailing for two days between the diazepam and tramadol.

Sprained ankle ruptured ligaments, Appendicitis, number one a whack in the nuts that does fucking hurt.

Without a doubt kidney stones
Been in hospital 7 times over the years with these fuckers.
First time I had them I was fishing with my late mate at cudmore in Staffordshire.
Of course back then I had no idea what the pain was and told him I’m gonna get in the car and have a kip see if I can sleep it off.
No chance and don’t remember much after that as me mate packed all the gear up and drove me to salford royal fucking 60 miles!

They gave you proper morphine back then for instant relief.
Last few times they are reluctant to give you the strong stuff probably cost cutting
Shoving some kind of mild morphine anal torpedo up my crack, hardly worked.
I worked out that by screaming loudly and embarrassingly although I didn’t care with that fucking pain that they would give me the proper stuff.

Had my gall bladder removed about 5 years ago never had a problem since.

They look amazing though

View attachment 85825
They also come in a dull green colour and it was one of those that tagged me. It was largely my own fault, they’re not generally considered to be life-threateningly venomous, but they are bad-tempered and I wasn’t being careful enough. The swelling went down on its own once I got to Nairobi but I’ve still got the scar on my knuckle where it nailed me, the dick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.