Worst refereeing decisions involving City?

I once saw the ball hit the back of liverpools net in the first game of the season at anfield 68, it bounced out and the ref waved Liverpool on like he wanted them to score, we were winning 1/0 at the time, you guessed it they won 2/1 St. John and hunt, we had just beaten west brom the week before at Maine rd in the charity shield 6/1

George Courtney at Maine Road circa 1990.
As I recall Clive Allen was clean through and then taken out by a Liverpool defender. No red of course, although that was a new rule. Sure he fucked us over for a penalty in the same game. Could have been the same incident. Twat.

mancunial said:
I once saw the ball hit the back of liverpools net in the first game of the season at anfield 68, it bounced out and the ref waved Liverpool on like he wanted them to score, we were winning 1/0 at the time, you guessed it they won 2/1 St. John and hunt, we had just beaten west brom the week before at Maine rd in the charity shield 6/1
Rhyming slang?

Wreckless Alec said:
The "handball" given against Micah away at Liverpool when it clearly bounced up off his leg.

This. Absolutely shocking decision.

Gordon Hill

City v Arsenal 1975 at Highbury

Jeff Blockley punches the ball over the cross bar.

Frannie Lee and Mike Summerbee push Gordon Hill into the net, where the ball should have been.

Googoo said:
A few come to mind. 1981 SF v Scousers when we were on a good roll and Reeves scored a perfectly good header which we could see clearly from the Kippax. Even the Liverpool players started blaming each other but by the time me and my friends stopped jumping around Liverpool were in our area and we couldn't understand how that could happen - fucking hell, he's disallowed it!
The joke Cantona decision at The swamp already referred to was truly appalling as Frontzeck was nowhere near touching him.
The Owen goal again at the Swamp was just plain cheating.
Many more terrible ones but these 3 left terrible football scars
You've rolled years of my hating with no outlet apart from meaningless sex, rape, murder and narcotics a use in one. Top posting!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.