Worst Team you have seen City play?

Super_Citizen said:
That Huddersfield team we beat 10-1 in 87 has to get a mention. Andy May was in it and scored their goal. Funny interview with manager Malcolm Macdonald after the game. Huddersfield finished bottom that season and let in 100 goals.

I was thinking of this game.-10-1. Question though - I thought Bruce Rioch was their manager at the time.
I could be wrong.

Bluep*ss said:
Super_Citizen said:
That Huddersfield team we beat 10-1 in 87 has to get a mention. Andy May was in it and scored their goal. Funny interview with manager Malcolm Macdonald after the game. Huddersfield finished bottom that season and let in 100 goals.

I was thinking of this game.-10-1. Question though - I thought Bruce Rioch was their manager at the time.
I could be wrong.

I remember that interview with Malcolm McDonald too. I kept that video for years! Funny thing is, they were the better side until we scored.

Bluep*ss said:
Super_Citizen said:

I could be wrong.

It was defiantly McDonald. And despite how shit they were, they still managed to win 1 and draw 2 of the other four games we played against them that season.

cheddar404 said:
Bluep*ss said:
Super_Citizen said:

I could be wrong.

I remember that interview with Malcolm McDonald too. I kept that video for years! Funny thing is, they were the better side until we scored.

Didnt they beat us 1-0 at Leeds Road in the return match near the end of the season? And i'm sure that was the season of the FA Cup marathon with them, 2 or 3 replays before winning 3-0 at theirs. The 0-0 replay at Maine Road was absolutely painful. I was only 9 at the time and I remember my dad waking me up on the kippax wall at the end of ET.

cheddar404 said:
Manchester United at home last season. Not one shot on target.
I agree, not just because they were poor at the start and didn't manage a single shot on goal, but because they just gave up and rolled over after fourth goal, and to be honest we could have easily made it 10 if we really tried.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.