Worst World Cup ever? [Merged]

Re: Is it just me......

ardwickboy said:
or does anyone else think think this World Cup is boring, nearly all the matches have been boring and dull played at a very slow pace.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=178873" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=178873</a>

Re: Worst World Cup ever?

South African police admit they're having problems with drug-dealers, thieves and sex fiends.

They add things should improve when England get knocked out and John Terry's family go home

dick slexia said:
South African police admit they're having problems with drug-dealers, thieves and sex fiends.

They add things should improve when England get knocked out and John Terry's family go home

ha ha i like it not a lot but i like it lol

Just wait until big teams start playing each other and then judge.

Matty said:
As a football spectacle Italia 90 was awful.

Its funny you say this, i've read a few articles saying similar things... But as a teenager I remember Italia 90 as having drama from start to finish... From Cameroon beating Argentina in the first match, Schilatchi, Platts last minute goal v Belgium, Argentina dumping Brazil out, Rijkard spitting at Voller, Riger Millar, Mathaeus, Cameroon v England, Waddle and Pearce penaties, Maradonna crying like a baby at the end of the final.... Each to their own I guess...

allan harper said:
ElanJo said:
Not even 1 round of games completed and it's the worst world cup ever?

ok...

This ^^^^^^^

I asked if it could turn out to be the worst.

So far, I defy anyone to describe it as anything but utter shite.

Cheesy said:
allan harper said:
This ^^^^^^^

I asked if it could turn out to be the worst.

So far, I defy anyone to describe it as anything but utter shite.

Argintina
Germany
Italy
Mexico

Just a few off my head that wasnt utter shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.