Would anyone be willing to boycott a game?

City_Sean

As one of the poorest fanbases in the country, and with PL clubs richer than they've ever been, why don't we as a collective show them what football is like when you price out the fans?

My season ticket has gone up £15. It's not a lot, but why do the club need it? What's an extra 500k off a fanbase?

I'll most likely be on my own with this, but I'm considering not attending the West Brom game. I never thought it would come to this, but the disconnect is wider than ever, and after reading about how Pep wants the atmosphere to change, for the club to do this is another kick in the teeth.

Football is nothing without fans.

You're probably right, but it's a chance to highlight the discontent amongst our supporters who are being asked to fork out obscene amounts of money.
It won't happen mate.

It's not good what's been happening to football for many many years..................I just think it's too late now to do anything about it.

The greedy ****s have us by the bollocks

needs to get far worse than £15 increase before i start with that sort of shit, why boycot something you have paid for, maybe do it for a cup game that you have to pay for as a one off.

I'll be there as it's a home match. Tempted to have a few beers beforehand though.

As one of the poorest fanbases in the country, and with PL clubs richer than they've ever been, why don't we as a collective show them what football is like when you price out the fans?

My season ticket has gone up £15. It's not a lot, but why do the club need it? What's an extra 500k off a fanbase?

I'll most likely be on my own with this, but I'm considering not attending the West Brom game. I never thought it would come to this, but the disconnect is wider than ever, and after reading about how Pep wants the atmosphere to change, for the club to do this is another kick in the teeth.

Football is nothing without fans.

No. I'm not unhappy with club pricing policy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.