Would anyone be willing to boycott a game?

I'm in the process of writing an email to the club asking how and why they feel it's right to up season ticket prices.

Soriano doesn't give two shiny shits mate-we should all be grateful to the lord and master that hes here in the first place, after all we won fuck all until he turned up did we? Hes so out of fucking touch with the fans (or should i say pieces of shit on the bottom of his shoe) that he wont even be aware that fans are pissed off.

Soriano doesn't give two shiny shits mate-we should all be grateful to the lord and master that hes here in the first place, after all we won fuck all until he turned up did we? Hes so out of fucking touch with the fans (or should i say pieces of shit on the bottom of his shoe) that he wont even be aware that fans are pissed off.

You're right mate. But I still want the club to understand that its wrong. I'll write email after email until I receive an adequate response.

As one of the poorest fanbases in the country, and with PL clubs richer than they've ever been, why don't we as a collective show them what football is like when you price out the fans?

My season ticket has gone up £15. It's not a lot, but why do the club need it? What's an extra 500k off a fanbase?

I'll most likely be on my own with this, but I'm considering not attending the West Brom game. I never thought it would come to this, but the disconnect is wider than ever, and after reading about how Pep wants the atmosphere to change, for the club to do this is another kick in the teeth.

Football is nothing without fans.
If we lose at home on Saturday to Palace, I think there will be a significant protest against Leicester, of people who just can't be arsed with another game this season.

I'm not 100% sure yet, but it seems unlikely at this point that I will be trudging the 600 miles, for the night game against WBA, for what could be a completely meaningless game.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.